Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trades

Trades

What is a trade everyone wants to see?
    Personally I want to see us trade Ray and a 5th for Bridgewatter from the saints

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Personally I want to see us trade Ray and a 5th for Bridgewatter from the saints
    Saints got him for a 3rd. Id rather try ray at mlb and just try to trade a 3rd for teddy. Even if we made this move i would still draft a qb in 2020

Dt to the dolphins. This frees up cap.

Marshall to whomever
    Glen Haven Fire

DT to Miami.
    Stewart to Seattle.
    Marshall and Ray to the Rams for a 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I'm all for this. Him or DT and I'm cool with it

Just 4 days til the deadline. I wonder if Sunday's game will make any difference? But think of it another way, if we really want to trade, why take a chance on losing a player to injury....in other words, maybe deal before this weekend's game.

Still seeing a lot of DT references...even Ray, Marshall, Roby, and Sanders.

I been saying since the start of the season trade Ra. He won't be a Bronco next season, we need to get what we can for him while we can. See where he may wanna go and be likely to sign a long term extension with that team so they will feel it worth it to trade for him and not have him just dip out after the season.

Unless you're name is Gruden, no-one not already out of playoff contention is going to trade a leading player to another team by the trade deadline.

Dt
    Roby
    Miller

Keenum to anyone for a six pack an a pizza

This year ad next's years first round picks for Andrew luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    This year ad next's years first round picks for Andrew luck.
    Why? The man sucks now. He isn’t worth one first round let alone two.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Why? The man sucks now. He isn’t worth one first round let alone two.
    Luck already has 20 TDs in 7 games, with 1 less INT than Keenum. Luck is ranked 2nd in the NFL in passing TDs, behind Mahomes who has 22.

He would be a considerable upgrade. Even in his best campaign last season with a top team, Keenum threw 22 TDs in 15 games. I don't know about the price of two 1st-round picks, but it will be hard to find a better QB than Luck in free agency or in the draft. I just don't see why the Colts would trade Luck.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I think Luck would be worth it. The Irsays built a joke team around him after he signed his extension.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Luck already has 20 TDs in 7 games, with 1 less INT than Keenum. Luck is ranked 2nd in the NFL in passing TDs, behind Mahomes who has 22.

He would be a considerable upgrade. Even in his best campaign last season with a top team, Keenum threw 22 TDs in 15 games. I don't know about the price of two 1st-round picks, but it will be hard to find a better QB than Luck in free agency or in the draft. I just don't see why the Colts would trade Luck.
    The only thing I could think of is if the Colts have the first pick, find a young QB (with much less mileage) they want to build around and want to use a second first round pick for it as well.

He'd be the dream, but I would guess a lot of teams would be in on that. He's an upgrade in a lot of markets. I would deal for him without a second thought.

I really doubt the Colts will trade him, but I'd take Luck for 2 #1s without hesitation. The last two QBs we got from the Colts worked out pretty well for us.