Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Trades

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I mean...aren't we struggling with pass blocking right now?
    And the OC is calling crazy plays. 3rd and short, yet Musgrave calls plays that develop 5-7 yards behind the LOS.

Anyone else catch on the ticker today that Denver and New England had spoken about trading DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfesido View Post
    Anyone else catch on the ticker today that Denver and New England had spoken about trading DT.
    Yes, and if we can get a 5th rounder or higher I would pull the trigger on that trade yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Yes, and if we can get a 5th rounder or higher I would pull the trigger on that trade yesterday.
    Dont make deals with the devil. If Belichick thinks Thomas can be used, then he can be and Belichick will get him for a steal no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Dont make deals with the devil. If Belichick thinks Thomas can be used, then he can be and Belichick will get him for a steal no matter what
    At this point, it's best to get something for Thomas, even if it's a steal for the other team, than get rid of him in the offseason without any compensation.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

And that's fine. He won't be in New England next year, and even if he is, Denver won't play them. If New England is willing to give up a draft pick for a player they feel can be useful to them, in a year where Denver needs to get younger, make the deal.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

If The Pats trade for DT, he will not be a go to guy, and will have to show more. They've got a stable of decent receivers, and the hardest working ones will stay put. But sure, take a draft pick.

Our financial woes started with that DT contract as I recall. I'd rather have Sanders mentoring our future receivers over anyone.

Brady to Thomas will make me sick though, it's a business...
    [

Have to agree with this post 100%

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

DT, Edelman, and Gordon is pretty sick. RB might be a bigger priority? Who knows with these guys. RB is plug and play. Hell, receiver damn there is, but with Thomas I would actually laugh at Kansas City dealing with that in the playoffs.

DT's drop on the first drive said enough. Get him out. Enoughs enough... Drop after drop after drop.

Thanks for the memories but you look like a 52 year old now out on the field who comes out once a year to play in the family turkey bowl.

I'll never forget your game changing 6 catches for 8 yards in superbowl 50

First, that ball that DT dropped was way behind him so that wasn't totally on him. Next, DT with Edelman, Gronk and Gordon is winning the super bowl. Lastly, we should not trade DT for a 5th.....should be a 3rd at minimum. Alot of hate for a guy that was a very productive Bronco. I think he will be traded but I would prefer to keep him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by B Real 15 View Post
    First, that ball that DT dropped was way behind him so that wasn't totally on him. Next, DT with Edelman, Gronk and Gordon is winning the super bowl. Lastly, we should not trade DT for a 5th.....should be a 3rd at minimum. Alot of hate for a guy that was a very productive Bronco. I think he will be traded but I would prefer to keep him.
    I don't know, at some point it's just time to move on. DT's effort all year has been poor, he knows his time with this team is almost over and is mailing it in week after week. A change of scenery is probably best for everybody.

He's gone next year regardless, it makes sense to try to get something for him now. Plus, Sutton looks like he's going to be a special player, getting him more snaps will only help going forward

Yeah shipping DT doesn't bother me but please don't send him to NE...or a division rival.

Belichick/Brady will turn DT back into the DT of old rather than the DT of present and we'll all regret making that deal with the Devil(s).

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above