Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1227
    Obviously I will watch all the games. But I canít take this team serious with VJ at the helm. I used to religiously watch the Broncos but now Iím lack luster about caring. Kind of sad I took down my flag outside my house cause Iím embarrassed now.

Just joining in....probably already said. I'd trade DT before the deadline. Get something for him.

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Obviously I will watch all the games. But I canít take this team serious with VJ at the helm. I used to religiously watch the Broncos but now Iím lack luster about caring. Kind of sad I took down my flag outside my house cause Iím embarrassed now.
    Looks like Gruden might become available

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Belichick is one lucky decision, Tom Brady, away from having a vastly different record...

We can play this game all day...
    That is how football works.

Tho I think a lot of people would point to a long history of good decisions by Belichick that Elway really does not have specially on Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Sam Parnell (iirc) was saying something about play/formation selection a while ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sam, but I believe he was saying that with a balanced O (50% run - 50% pass) we should still use play action for half of our passing attempts. We end up looking like we're going to run 75% of time. If we can run against a D in those circumstances....well, then, we have an O that suits Keenum properly.

Also. the coaching staff may be trying to do this and it just hasn't shown up as much they thought.

I understand people who want heads on pikes at Dove Fortress in a deep Winter. Those people might want to drink away the pain for now,
    The running game was focused on more today. Before we gave up on the run in the 4th we had a mix of 29 runs and 25 passes.

Problem is it has been obvious since week 1 to a fan that we excel at running and struggle badly at passing. To a coach worth NFL level job it should have been obvious in training camp and preseason.

For it take until this week (and probably game film from last KC game) to feature the run shows very bad NFL level coaching imo

A coaching staff worth a NFL job would have have the ability to make the adjustment mid-game...not have to wait until Mid-season

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Belichick is one lucky decision, Tom Brady, away from having a vastly different record...

We can play this game all day...
    Even when Belichek didn't have Brady, he made gold out of Matt Cassel. Matt. Cassel.

Well, now that the game is over the team can pivot to whatís important.. the next Halloween party 🎉.. I wonder whoíll host and what the theme will be..

Quote Originally Posted by Sadfan View Post
    Even when Belichek didn't have Brady, he made gold out of Matt Cassel. Matt. Cassel.
    But he was a failed head coach, well on his way to be fired in New England before one sideline hit forced him to put Brady into the game.

If we lose at home against Houston, VJ will be fired. I really think he is going to be let go at the break anyway. But the Broncos have a decent team and some great rookies coming up. They get flagged at the worst times and my mind defaults to the coach for that as being poor fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by River Side View Post
    Well, now that the game is over the team can pivot to what’s important.. the next Halloween party ��.. I wonder who’ll host and what the theme will be..
    Well if they do it in the evening and before a day off, it is their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Well if they do it in the evening and before a day off, it is their time.
    I don't care if they have a party every week and whoop it up... I just suggest maybe take cell phone cameras from guests so TMZ doesn't end up with the pictures.. that is all I ask. LOL
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Sorry everyone we gotta fix the Oline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadfan View Post
    And Elway won a playoff game with Tebow....

We are 1-5 in the last month and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    But he was a failed head coach, well on his way to be fired in New England before one sideline hit forced him to put Brady into the game.
    True he had failed in Cleveland, as everyone fails in Cleveland, ha. But to say that his eye for talent, and how to use it when he's got it, is anywhere even close to as bad as the Elway / VJ combo - that's just silly talk.