View Poll Results: If you could change ONE thing immediately with the Broncos, what would it be?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Owner

1 1.56%
  • The Trust

2 3.13%
  • John Elway

7 10.94%
  • Vance Joseph

30 46.88%
  • Coordinator/Positions Coach (Discuss in Post)

2 3.13%
  • Case Keenum

16 25.00%
  • Another Player (Discuss in Post)

3 4.69%
  • Other/Not Listed (Discuss in Post)

3 4.69%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

If you could change ONE thing immediately with the Broncos, what would it be?

If you could change just one thing regarding this team immediately, what would you change and why?

With several options to choose from, I suggest Denver adjust their offensive strategy to focus more on the run. Find creative ways to feed Lindsay the ball. Booker is a decent (meh) substitute until Freeman returns, but I would like to see McKenzie or even Sanders involved in the running game.

IMO, Denver should acquire a new OL during the offseason.
    Bolles' play at LT leaves much to be desired.

VJ needs to go. He is not a winning coach and never will be.

Everyone is going to pick VJ. Little do they know switching a HV rn what change anything. Might as well, and most likely the outcome, let him finish the season and then fire him

Their QB. It all begins with the QB play in the NFL. I would trade for Andrew Luck.
    This is a weak draft class, and NYG will be ahead of DEN in the draft...

Broncos will have to trade a first next year to move up and use their first on the kid from Oregon... thatís 2 first round picks to get this ?mark from college...

if I could trade 2 first rounders for Luck... do it.

Honestly.. I voted for VJ being gone but, I am not sure just making one change would really make much difference.

The Broncos needs new coaching but, they also need a better OL and a much better QB... just changing any one of these things is not going to really help much. You get a better coach.. better QB and better OL and at that point things would really change for the better. But.. that is like saying if someone didn't have cancer and heart disease they would be really healthy... the things that are wrong are things that are very major... not quick fixes. Many teams are perpetually looking for better coaching and better QB play... these two things elude many NFL teams.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

i'd swap case keenum with andrew luck

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Their QB. It all begins with the QB play in the NFL. I would trade for Andrew Luck.

Broncos will have to trade a first next year to move up and use their first on the kid from Oregon... that’s 2 first round picks to get this ?mark from college...

The issue wouldn't be draft capital, which the Broncos could provide.

I don't think they could afford Luck's contract. You would undoubtedly have to include Von Miller in the deal, and I don't know the cap ramifications of such a move.

It has to be VJ and his staff, but Keenum is a very close 2nd. Can't I have both? Because that's what's really needed. Both were (and will be) decisive factors in our losses.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Bench Bolles and try Wilkinson.

If I could change one thing?

How about the record, maybe make it 5-3 instead, or heck 8-0!

That they would be good

Watching Ramzy hold down the right edge... I would go back and draft him over a 42-yr-old rookie from Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post

Broncos will have to trade a first next year to move up and use their first on the kid from Oregon... thatís 2 first round picks to get this ?mark from college...

Having Andrew Luck is a precarious luxury for Denver given the poor OL play. The Colts finally got Luck some protection with OG Quentin Nelson ('18 R1) and OG Braden Smith ('18 R2) in the draft. Odds are Indy is trying to build a team around Luck, not trade Manning's replacement.

Put the HC, OC and DC on a cruise to nowhere. Play calling is TERRIBLE.