View Poll Results: If you could change ONE thing immediately with the Broncos, what would it be?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Owner

1 1.56%
  • The Trust

2 3.13%
  • John Elway

7 10.94%
  • Vance Joseph

30 46.88%
  • Coordinator/Positions Coach (Discuss in Post)

2 3.13%
  • Case Keenum

16 25.00%
  • Another Player (Discuss in Post)

3 4.69%
  • Other/Not Listed (Discuss in Post)

3 4.69%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Having Andrew Luck is a precarious luxury for Denver given the poor OL play. The Colts finally got Luck some protection with OG Quentin Nelson ('18 R1) and OG Braden Smith ('18 R2) in the draft. Odds are Indy is trying to build a team around Luck, not trade Manning's replacement.
    You do realize this thread is about “IF you could change 1 thing...”

Obviously Indy isn’t trading Luck right now... and DEN can’t afford him under the cap. This thread is strictly about what you would do IF you had the power to alter reality and fix 1 thing.

In this thread discussion, it doesn’t matter what indy would do bc they have no say in the matter. This is strictly hypothetical scenarios...

Coach.

Weakest link

VJ out would be #1

VJ. That would guarantee more dominoes would fall sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    You do realize this thread is about “IF you could change 1 thing...”

Obviously Indy isn’t trading Luck right... and we can afford him under the cap. This thread is strictly about what you would do IF you had the power to alter reality and fix 1 thing.
    Yes, I realize this thread (much like fandom) is a "What IF."
    If we fans had any real power, then we probably would not be on here.

I agree with you that Andrew Luck would be a better option than what Denver currently has on its roster, I was pointing out INDY's (2) rookie OL acquisitions as a reason they most likely would not want to trade away Luck. (You might need a Snickers)

To play using your sentiment, I would prefer Patrick Mahomes II for whatever you're offering for Andrew Luck because Mahomes is playing under a rookie contract and his play till now intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimelway View Post
    Put the HC, OC and DC on a cruise to nowhere. Play calling is TERRIBLE.
    Agreed

HC and OC completely unfit for NFL jobs they are holding.

Cure Pat Bowlen.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadrodoofus View Post
    Cure Pat Bowlen.
    Absolutely. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Watching Ramzy hold down the right edge... I would go back and draft him over a 42-yr-old rookie from Utah.
    This gets my vote as well

I voted other, Roby is getting torched.

Not that it would matter much, we play DB's 10 yards off the LOS and give up a guaranteed first down on every pass.

Proud of the effort though, our guys played hard and again we were within a score although it really wasn't that close. The ticky tack calls really got to me, no horse collar on Booker though. Refs ugh...

One of the analysts during the recaps on Sirius did say that the Broncos have had a tough schedule early and have been impressive in spite of losing.
    [

They should be actively working players trades for the next two days ! Who goes and who we want . If they sleep here it shows me that the commitment to make things better are just words and no action to back it up.

This coaching staff needs to be improved, we have talent as far as the players are concerned. But, game plans, motivation, putting the players in positions to best utilize their skills is lacking. Is it VJ, Elway, other coaches ?

Much discussion on where the fault lies, we as fans demand more . Change is on the menu and it should start at the top.

Get a new OC. Keenum has his best year under Minnesota but hes having a pretty bad year so far. Dont you guys find it weird that we have a top 5 or so running game AND are top 5 in the league with plays that go 20+ yards but STILL have problems putting up high scores? It's all about the short to medium plays that Musgrave doesnt call. I know someone posted an article yesterday saying that he calls plays that take TOO LONG to develop which doesnt help a struggling Keenum and an average o line

I would bet we win against KC both times and the Rams if our OC would actually call plays that help Keenum and the Oline out. Think of how many less holding penalties and drive killers would be completely gone if we didn't have plays that take forever to develop

I voted another player because I still think Case would be better if our O line was giving him more time..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

I see that most of us want Vance fired, my biggest question is who do we replace him with? If it was high caliber coach then great but whos the guy??

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BANJOPICKER1 View Post
    I see that most of us want Vance fired, my biggest question is who do we replace him with? If it was high caliber coach then great but whos the guy??

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Bring back Kubes to finish the rest of the season. There will be zero pressure on how the team does but we can see how much of a difference a better coach makes