Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,499

    Demaryius Thomas traded to Texans

    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-30-2018 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,734
    Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.
    DePressing!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.
    I donít know how much of an impact DT can make in Houston but if things go right and heís placed In the right position they can be pretty dynamic with Watson chucking the rock. I sincerely hope DT can catch more than dropped and before that person comes to lecture me on the statement, you canít deny the truth and the truth is heís dropped far more on Possible big time plays than heís actually made!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But DeChiefs and DePats are still DeFavorites.

    Fixed it for you!


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    DePressing!!!!!
    Iím actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. Thereís always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,499
    Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down
    Itís being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Fixed it for you!
    I didn't want to overde it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Itís being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no
    Good thinking however I think that was the sole reasoning for trading him was to unload his contract otherwise I think Elway would had kept him. But like Iíve told others Iím actually excited for him to work with Watson in OíBriens offense.

    Between the Pats, Chiefs, and Texans the AFC playoffs should be really exciting.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.
    I wouldnít because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.
    Give me the scenario...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •