Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Demaryius Thomas traded to Texans

Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-30-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.
    DePressing!!!!!

I donít know how much of an impact DT can make in Houston but if things go right and heís placed In the right position they can be pretty dynamic with Watson chucking the rock. I sincerely hope DT can catch more than dropped and before that person comes to lecture me on the statement, you canít deny the truth and the truth is heís dropped far more on Possible big time plays than heís actually made!

Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But DeChiefs and DePats are still DeFavorites.

Fixed it for you!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    DePressing!!!!!
    Iím actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. Thereís always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!

Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down
    Itís being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Fixed it for you!
    I didn't want to overde it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Itís being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no
    Good thinking however I think that was the sole reasoning for trading him was to unload his contract otherwise I think Elway would had kept him. But like Iíve told others Iím actually excited for him to work with Watson in OíBriens offense.

Between the Pats, Chiefs, and Texans the AFC playoffs should be really exciting.

they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.
    I wouldnít because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.
    Give me the scenario...