Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,315
    I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

    One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

    One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.
    I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.
    One good thing to come of this is that weíll get to see a lot of Sutton who I believe will be a far more dynamic receiver. DT IMO was extremely solid but no where as spectacular as Rod Smith was. I remember Smith making some really acrobatic catches from Elway. The guy would literally leap into the air to make the play. Iíve already seen that from Sutton.

    Also Jordan Taylor should back with more playing time!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Iím actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. Thereís always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!
    Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.
    He has that ring
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    He has that ring


    Dat ring doe...

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    He has that ring
    He wants to be part of the stairway to seven

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    He wants to be part of the stairway to seven
    I can appreciate the analogy whereby the Patriots are something to be stepped on to achieve something good. Well done, and thank you.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    He wants to be part of the stairway to seven
    He doesn't want a * is what you meant Dead beat
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •