• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerontion
    Playmaker
    • Feb 2014

Thanks DT.

I've certainly been critical of him at times, but at the end of the day he's one of the best WRs in Denver history. He was absolutely tremendous during the Manning era. And of course, there's that one particular game against the Steelers. The guy also overcame a truly difficult childhood to become a successful, good man. He is humble and soft spoken, unlike a lot of other diva WRs. I'll miss him. Good luck DT, and thank you.
    Last edited by gerontion; 10-30-2018, 10:35 AM.
  • Chop_Block
    Bench Warmer
    • May 2009

Thanks for starting this thank you thread. My favorite all time receiver for the Broncos was Haven Moses, and then followed by Rod Smith and Mark Jackson - but close behind and on the same wall of honor status is Demarius Thomas. He was a class act and did a great job the entire time he was with the team. A professional in every way.
    Thanks, DT.

Comment

• FL BRONCO
      Traveling Mod
      • Mar 2010

Thanks for the memories DT.Thanks for being a class act in and outside the stadium.Good luck with Houston, just not this week.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• CTM
        Later Skater
        • Jan 2008

Thanks DT.

Stand up guy, always a class act, a great player.

Comment

• Bootleg
          🏈
          • Mar 2008

I'm excited for Sutton though. Does this remind anyone else of when Brandon Lloyd was traded, which then allowed a young DT to get more playing time?

Comment

• FR Tim
            Football Immortal
            • Jul 2013

Disappointed to see him cast off this way. I understand it is a business decision due to his contract ramifications but this leaves a sour taste!

Other then this week I wish him well the rest of his career. Young man was a professional as a Bronco and maybe more importantly a part of the Denver community.

Have to wonder if this is the first move of the FO choosing to start the rebuild.

Comment

• Broncoyearound
              Football Immortal
              • Jun 2009

Best memory was DT catching the pass from Tebow to beat the steelers in the playoffs. I screamed and cheered so loud because no one was giving us a chance. DT has been a good bronco...frustrating at times but good
              I'm glad he went to the Texans to have a chance to make some noise. Will be weird rooting against him this Sunday and it's in Denver wonder what the crowd reaction will be like? Can't wait for the game now
              :go:

Comment

• flosstein
                Ring of Famer
                • Dec 2003

My favorite Bronco of this era! He’s been nothing but an absolute professional and role model on and off the field. Gonna miss 88

#swapping

Comment

• kingelway7
                  Playmaker
                  • Apr 2010

Hate to see DT go. Despite dropping passes right in his hands, he also make some of the most ridiculous and nearly impossible catches while making it look easy. Excited to see a lot more of what Sutton can do.

One last note that may go unnoticed...DT was Josh McDaniels first draft pick with us.
                  Denver Broncos
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks
                  Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• broncoslover115
                    Football Immortal
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                    Thanks DT.

Stand up guy, always a class act, a great player.

This makes me sad now. He was a tremendous player for us. Always a class act and never a diva WR so prevalent in this league. We will miss you DT. Now, go kick some butt in Houston.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• shadowlands
                      Practice Squad
                      • Sep 2013

I'll miss him also! I live in Houston and I've already started telling the Texans fans that DT can show them what a SB ring looks like. Ha!
                      Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Comment

• Sam_Z
                        Banned User
                        • Dec 2004

DT on offense is the equivalent of Steve Atwater on defense when it comes to a silent humble type leader. Unlike your typical diva at WR...

This is a great opportunity for DT, thst flank WR with big play ability’s with Deshaun Watson perhaps they can make a Super Bowl run under Bill O’Brien.

Not saying Denver’s season is over but because of this I’ll will be rooting hard for the Texans after Sunday’s game against us.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-30-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• L.M.
                          Vitalstatistix
                          • Oct 2006

He was an exciting player when he came aboard and a real YAC monster! And of course he was the last guy left of Manning's Four Horsemen from 2013. Thanks for the memories, DT, you're a good guy!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Mel B.
                            All-Time Great
                            • Apr 2009

Good luck DT...

...just not too much good luck against us on Sunday!!!

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                              Captain
                              • Apr 2009

Thanks for everything DT, a pros pro on and off the field
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X