Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I guess one has to wonder...will he still be with our team come next game?

But I agree. In fact, some folks are thinking we aren't a 3 and 6 team, and though you are your record, it may point to the fact we are pretty competitive just the same. But the difference may be coaching, and perhaps a QB situation.

I think of it this way, and I hate to use Belichick in a positive way. But how many times have the Pats won close games? And even so, with talented teams. I think the answer comes down to coaching. If you win often by one score, that means your coaching is a key factor as well. And sad to say, our coaching is currently not good enough to win those games. It may just come down to 2 or 3 decisions in a game, or things that should have been altered. It may just be one error in the decisions.

Being a HC in The NFL is not a common job...there are only 32. Not an easy job to get, or to hold.
    The way this team is dysfunctionally run, yes VJ will still be here; probably through the rest of the season. My projected win total for Denver is 4

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football games.
    That's been trying my resolve lately lol....Though I'm having an easier time enjoying watching them this year than I was this tiem last year.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    The way this team is dysfunctionally run, yes VJ will still be here; probably through the rest of the season. My projected win total for Denver is 4
    I am seeing 5-6 wins by the end of the season. My totals are all predicated on the fact that I think we can outscore the Bengals. Perhaps beat the Raiders and I believe we can win ONE of the 49ers and Browns. SO that would see us finishing between at worst 4-12 and 6-10.