Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Grier

Will Grier

Starting this thread now. I think he will be heavily in play for our top 10 pick. Big fan if his accuracy, touch, confidence, and composure.
    Signature.

I don't like how he looks under pressure. But I haven't seen a bunch of his games the most recent one being the iowa state game. Where he took 7 sacks and just looked lost. Than again mahomes looked like garbage against iowa state and look at him now lol.

But great finish for him against Texas.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I like him a lot. Kind of has that Mayfield swagger and skill set. Not sure I want us spending a top 10 pick on him but if Elway falls in love with him, he will.

his off field issues scare me. i am not sure i would spend a high draft pick on this kid. the talent is there, but the things early in his career scares me.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    his off field issues scare me. i am not sure i would spend a high draft pick on this kid. the talent is there, but the things early in his career scares me.
    Could be another Kelly in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    He got popped for an over the counter supplement, that isnít that bad considering how many NFL players do the same thing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He got popped for an over the counter supplement, that isn’t that bad considering how many NFL players do the same thing thing.
    whats saying he wont do it again. but really with all the QB problems they have had why did they let him go

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

It really depends on where Denver is picking at.

If Denver is near top 5-6 or so, its gonna be hard to pass on the non QB's that will be there. If they're around 9-14, a QB would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    It really depends on where Denver is picking at.

If Denver is near top 5-6 or so, its gonna be hard to pass on the non QB's that will be there. If they're around 9-14, a QB would make sense.
    Not this year. Someone will probably reach on a qb around then (jaguars) but even at picks 9-14 the non qb talent is much better. Mid to late 20s imo

If hebert does come out then i see him going to the giants
    Glen Haven Fire

It's painful to watch a QB in that offensive system and then try to figure out what he'll be able to do in the NFL. I'd be very afraid of spending a high pick on any QB or WR coached by Dana Holgorsen. Grier's arm is very average and I don't think that's what Elway is looking for.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Not this year. Someone will probably reach on a qb around then (jaguars) but even at picks 9-14 the non qb talent is much better. Mid to late 20s imo

If hebert does come out then i see him going to the giants
    It doesnt look like Herbert is gonna come out, since the word is he wants to play with his brother.

And i dont think the Giants can out-tank the Raiders.

He seems like a really passionate guy. Could be interesting.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...med-his-career

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    It's painful to watch a QB in that offensive system and then try to figure out what he'll be able to do in the NFL. I'd be very afraid of spending a high pick on any QB or WR coached by Dana Holgorsen. Grier's arm is very average and I don't think that's what Elway is looking for.
    Elway has no idea what he's looking for. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    It doesnt look like Herbert is gonna come out, since the word is he wants to play with his brother.

And i dont think the Giants can out-tank the Raiders.
    Oh i agree and its not just hebert brother. Trey adams will most likely go back for another season as well after hurting his back. So definitely a few things that point that way.

Given that it doesnt look like he will come out it looks like raiders could wait until their 3rd overall pick to get grier or lock. I can see one of those qbs going to raiders or jags in the first.

Im not particularly fond of lock or grier. I think Herbert should stay in. Even with the qbs in 2020, if he develops more he could still be the 2nd qb taken
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Elway has no idea what he's looking for. Haha.
    Perhaps he will [or should] defer to Kubiak when it's time to pick the next QB.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607