Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
    We have talent, but not enough in the key places that you need to win. Coaching on the offensive side of the ball has been inconsistent at best. When the run game gets going he throws the ball. If the pass game starts to work he runs the ball. I don't get Bill's play calling. In the Jets game when we needed to pass to try to catch up he ran the ball.

Yes it is time to move on. We have a bye to give the team enough time to reshape the current coaching staff to complete the season and tell the fans more change will be coming. VJ made at least 3 mistakes that caused this loss. He has caused others. His time should end tomorrow morning. If there is a positive, this team has a lot of good players and they are growing together. But it does take a good coach to manage the players to win games like this. Goodbye Bambi!

Elways off season moves are going to get Vance fired. And USA TODAY wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Can you post a link, Cannot find this article

I don't think at all. This team has been in every game, and could've/should've won most. We've made so many just plain idiotic mistakes. If we were getting blown out every game like last year, then you can make the "not enough talent" argument, but not in this situation.

We got worst in the secondary and only picked up two offensive line-men in free agency and our QB has thrown a pick in every game until today. How did Elway make the roster better?

We got worst in the secondary and only picked up two offensive line-men in free agency and our QB has thrown a pick in every game until today. How did Elway make the roster better?
    With the draft. Chubb, Sutton, Freeman and Lindsay were all good picks.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Can you post a link, Cannot find this article
    Oh my goodness!

“You can’t just say Schwarzenegger isnt a real terminator, You’ve gotta prove it”!

Lol sorry I couldn’t resist but I remember reading that somewhere as well but I didn’t think it was the USA Today.

I’ll try n find it as well however I think Elway and Kubiak gave VJ and Musgrave plenty to work with this season including Keenum.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    With the draft. Chubb, Sutton, Freeman and Lindsay were all good picks.
    Dude the entire class was all good picks counting the undrafted as well but Hamilton, Jewell, Yiadom, Patrick, La cos, and Alexander.

IMO most of these guys are contributing greatly and paired with talents such as CHJ, cravens, Miller a lot remains to be seen but we’ve gotta get the right coaching staff in place.

I spoke with Sandy Clough earlier and I actually ran the John Harbaugh scenario by him and he said “It could happen, I love Harbaugh and I’d love for him to be here”.

He also said in regards to the idea
    “To me, you go that route or you hire a college head coach. Brohm from Purdue or Peterson”.

I think Elway and Gary need to sit down and find the right coaches and don’t just go with the next hot young hand!

McVay, most likely won’t happen again, the rams got lucky and Elway was right to stay away from McVay, a young guy who wanted all the power like McDaniels. And as we are seeing, that scenario really isn’t working out in SF however Elway made just as big an error by going with VJ.

He should’ve found a more experienced coach at the time!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-04-2018 at 09:52 PM.

That’s another thing that bothers me, Yiadom should be in there over Adam Jones. Jones has lost a step, looks more like two out there, you can’t rely on him. And he’s even worse as a punt returner, what happened to planting your feet at the 10 and letting the ball bounce?

Why are we still trotting Bolles out at LT instead of Veldheer with Turner at RT? VJ’s personnel decisions are just as baffling as his coaching decisions