Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 9 Texans VS Broncos

Hey Broncomaniacs,

Hope all enjoyed Halloween. Now it is back to a different kind of fright. The Broncos. Where you keep hoping for a treat, but keep on ending up tricked. The real horror is that we have 8 more games to go.... BOO!

The first of those eight is the 3-5 Broncos taking on the 5-3 Texans. The Team that wanted Demaryius Thomas vs the one that didn't. We must face a defense with Clowney, Watt and Mercillus. The 3-5 record is already a sign of no Mercy. The Texans have been ona roll winning their last 5 games. They look to make it six against the Denver Browcos!

Still Denver isn't done yet, they have 24 sacks so far this years, that's tied for 2nd. Chubb has been more of a force as of late. Run game is still good. Sutton has come on strong and now we have a chance at a Sua Cravens sighting.

The Browns got rid of Hue Jackson, so should we fail to win before our bye week, it could be time to maybe cut our loss with our current coach.
    At this point he is not going to turn the season around. It is a rinse and report of last year. You could say of the five losses, three were to KC and the Rams in close games. Yup but they were still losses, and we looked Horrible vs Baltimore and the Jets. It's all bad right now.

This team has been close, frustratingly close, but no cigar. Maybe the rise of Sutton helps. Chub, Lindsay and Royce have been nice surprises. The Vets not so much. I'll miss Dt. I liked hom as a player, but something around the time his mom was paroled, his focus went elsewhere. He got the yips and never fully recorded. You'd get a flash now and then, but it wasn't the same. Hopefully Sanders/Sutton proves to be a great 1/2 punch. Hamilton I hope is an up and comer as well.

O-line is still horrible. I'll put the over on Bolles at two holds called against him. I'll give the refs three blown calls as well. Don't remember a season where they threw so many ticky tak flags against us, yet missed obvious calls and fouls by our opponents. All I can do is try to enjoy the remaining games we play and hope they can pull out a few wins. Of course at this point each of those wins could cost us value in a draft pick. At this point I think the Giants, Raiders and AZ are gonna battle it out for the top spot, with the Bills and Browns battling Denver for a top 5 pick.

Past history. So in Week 9 tilts, how do we do? A mediocre 6-4. Of the 6 wins, one was at home, five were on the road. The four losses were a split 2 home, two away. Which means the NFL likes us on the road mostly in week 9. So of course we are at home.

Again (I keep saying that, I know) please hang in here with the team. We know the season hasn't gone the way we hoped, but they are trying. As with each week we ask you follow the COC. Scream at the TV if you must, but avoid attacking other posters you may disagree with. If you need to reach out to one of our fantastic mods. I hope for a win and an injury free game, win or lose we still have games to go. So sit back, watch and "Go Broncos!"
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Well hopefully this isn’t a Halloween horror show...

Go Broncos..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Should I keep my optimism to myself?

Nope. Until there is no time on the clock (or the score tells me it's impossible), I'll keep hoping and thinking that we can/will win.

Go Broncos!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Hopefully we can win this one, we need to go 5-3 the rest of the season.

If VJ loses this one, all cards are on the table. I think we will see one coordinator gone regardless, but we could see a bigger move depending on the outcome.

Go Broncos!!

Go Broncos!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Its hard to tell what's going to go on win or lose. I think we stick it out with the Coaches we have till the end of the season?
    I don't think at this point it really matters?
    What matters is that we win some stinkin' games!!!!
    Let's get the job done and get a few W's !

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I expect us to win today. First, because it's a home game and we play much better at altitude. Second, we're playing a dome team. Third, if the Texans have an achilles heel it's their propensity to be sacked. Watson holds the ball too long against medicore pass defenses, we should clobber him and with a strip sack or two we are in business. And, fourth, our running game will neutralize their money men on the D Line.
    We will win. We will win. We will win. (My 3 peat good luck charm)

My obligatory “In for the win!”

50/50 game. Which Broncos team will show up? Arizona or NY Jets?

BLAM! BLAM!

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Go Broncos!!!!!!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

only thing I expect today is another keenum int and failures in the red zone

Lets win out Broncos!!!

Protect the ball and protect this house

Sutton has a 200 yard game, Keenum has 0 picks and Lindsey goes a buck fifty.
    [