Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WOW Demaryius Thomas harsh words

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl..._miller&sr=amp

On Vance Josephís failure to manage the clock, Demaryius Thomas: ďThatís what they do over there Iím not a part of that anymore Iím over here now where we like to winĒ

Haha!! DT beating VJ with a big ol' truth stick

That's rich coming from an organization that has finished mostly fourth and third in their division since their debut in the NFL. Although lately, it's kinda true.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    That's rich coming from an organization that has finished mostly fourth and third in their division since their debut in the NFL. Although lately, it's kinda true.
    Lmao but it wasnít coming from the organization, it was coming from a guy whoís notorious for dropping key passes.

But he isnít wrong! Always remember, The truth shall set you free!

DT speaks the truth. It's that simple.

I'm just glad he wasn't holding the mic for this comment because we might have missed it with his butter fingers.

He's just saying what our locker room is saying and was saying when he was a part of our locker room.

He's just 'free' to say it publicly now!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Lame! You sound like oz jr:
    "I feel like the texans give me the best chance to win"
    I can tell you this your average drops per game didnt give a us chance to win games. Now go enjoy bill obriens "winning tradition"
    Glen Haven Fire

Honestly... his comments annoy me but, it is coming from a place where he probably has some bitter feelings. AND.. what he said is sort of the truth under Vance Joseph... my guess is he is just stating in public now that he is no longer a Bronco, what he and many other players probably believed in the Broncos locker room.

He also was notorious for the dropsies so there were times he contributed to that losing mentality.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

So what, DT's a little salty after being traded about the situation here. It isn't as if we didn't already know the problems he airing out with the coaching.

When the head is sick the whole body suffers so I can't sit here and say I am surprised that he, and likely others, feel the exact same way. The difference is he is not a part of this organization and doesn't really need to keep his head down. He's always been the humble and quiet type so that might make people think a little differently about him.

Going from one team to another and playing your old team in less than a week, leaving behind the baggage he was able to here, I think we can cut his some slack.

I am not crazy about him speaking out this early, but hey, he is on a new team, and lets be clear, he must have heard more than most could stand from the fanbase and beyond (about his performance over the last two or more years). His career is not over, and Houston is the team he expects to end it with. So he can say whatever, in light of his new surroundings.

Not sure how to post twitter links. But u have to check out his interview on Orange and Blue 360. Great perspective as to some of the issues and the disconnect between players and coaches.

Maybe not as harsh as Bill O'Brien.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Here's DT's clarification of what he said after the game [from his interview on Orange & Blue 760]

“But there’s one thing I do want to clear up because there’s something out that’s saying—I said something but it wasn’t in the way it was. It was like, ‘That’s what they do over there. They lose, and we win over here.’ It’s not that. It’s not that I was taking shots at the players or anybody. I wasn’t taking shots at nobody.

“But if you want to be better, you got to listen to your players. They’ve been playing this game for a long time, and when you don’t change stuff up on the field—there were games where I wanted to change stuff up on the field because I saw it and I knew it would help us. I used to do it with Peyton. It helped the offense. I just try to make us better. But when you don’t want to listen to players, that’s what’s going to happen. It’s the truth, though.

“It’s a great organization. Man, on a sheet of paper, that team right there, they got a special squad. Ain’t no way they should be losing that many games.”

Check out @NickiJhabvala for more transcripts from the interview
    2017 Adopt-A-Bronco is Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Here's DT's clarification of what he said after the game [from his interview on Orange & Blue 760]

“But there’s one thing I do want to clear up because there’s something out that’s saying—I said something but it wasn’t in the way it was. It was like, ‘That’s what they do over there. They lose, and we win over here.’ It’s not that. It’s not that I was taking shots at the players or anybody. I wasn’t taking shots at nobody.

“But if you want to be better, you got to listen to your players. They’ve been playing this game for a long time, and when you don’t change stuff up on the field—there were games where I wanted to change stuff up on the field because I saw it and I knew it would help us. I used to do it with Peyton. It helped the offense. I just try to make us better. But when you don’t want to listen to players, that’s what’s going to happen. It’s the truth, though.

“It’s a great organization. Man, on a sheet of paper, that team right there, they got a special squad. Ain’t no way they should be losing that many games.”

Check out @NickiJhabvala for more transcripts from the interview
    He's 100% right. With a good coaching staff the sky is the limit for this team.

I agree with him.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan