Trying to say hi

I just registered. As a Chiefs fan and a Missouri fan, I am not bright enough to figure out how to insert information into my profile so Iíll just throw some stuff out here. As my username indicates, I am a long suffering fan of bad teams. By long suffering, I mean since 1960 when I was old enough to know that we just got beat again. Kansas City Aís, Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals and Godís least favorite sporting endeavor, the Missouri Tigers. From Topeka Kansas. Live there now. Retired Army. Started hating the Broncos in 1979 when the rematch for the Cowboy Bronco Super Bowl was not on the season ticket package, the game didnít sell out and I did not get to watch it on TV. I was at the longest game ever, Christmas Day 1971 when Miami kicked a field goal in the sixth quarter after KC had missed three field goals over the course of the game. My teams are bad, I am not making that up. Greetings to all.
    Last edited by TeamsRbad; 11-05-2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Change weíll to iíll

Welcome to the board.
    And also thanks for your service

Sorry you happen to be a KC fan xP

Welcome and Thanks for your service.

Hopefully the Broncos turn this around, but MaHomes is having a great year and soon we will see cheaper tickets to home games so you may experience Mile HIGH.!

Welcome and thanks for your service!
    Navy vet here.

Hopefully the Chiefs suck again soon!!!!
    AMPIPE

Quote Originally Posted by TeamsRbad View Post
    I just registered. As a Chiefs fan and a Missouri fan, I am not bright enough to figure out how to insert information into my profile so I’ll just throw some stuff out here. As my username indicates, I am a long suffering fan of bad teams. By long suffering, I mean since 1960 when I was old enough to know that we just got beat again. Kansas City A’s, Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals and God’s least favorite sporting endeavor, the Missouri Tigers. From Topeka Kansas. Live there now. Retired Army. Started hating the Broncos in 1979 when the rematch for the Cowboy Bronco Super Bowl was not on the season ticket package, the game didn’t sell out and I did not get to watch it on TV. I was at the longest game ever, Christmas Day 1971 when Miami kicked a field goal in the sixth quarter after KC had missed three field goals over the course of the game. My teams are bad, I am not making that up. Greetings to all.
    Welcome. Well, your current Chiefs certainly aren't bad. And your Royals recently won a WS. That's not too shabby.

In 45 years of Arrowhead, 2 home playoff wins. 29 Royals seasons no playoffs. And Missouri. Well. Ya know. Fifth down, no final fours, no conference championships. The blessing in all this is Iíve learned to keep my expectations low. 😆😉

Youíll be aight, yíall got showtime lol