Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Lol how so? I see more of Jay Cutler with charisma. The more I watch him, the more I want to get him no matter the cost
    Both he and Haskins have immense arm talent.

Jones is struggling. Saying hes fumbled 2 time a day so far. Having problems on longer throws

It's strange, you don't hear much about his game that is overly positive or exciting, the only analysis that seems to get any mention is the fact he shares a coach with Eli and Peyton Manning, but so have plenty of other unsuccessful players. Would love if some of these draft analysts could talk about what they have seen on the football field with Jones that makes him a top 45 pick ? His size and coaching pedigree is really it. I didn't see it with him on tape, my opinion obviously means nothing though, but these guys don't seem to have much insight on him as an actual football player.

I am just afraid that Daniel Jones will be nothing but another Paxton Lynch. Tall Lanky However I feel as if he just does not have the IT Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I am just afraid that Daniel Jones will be nothing but another Paxton Lynch. Tall Lanky However I feel as if he just does not have the IT Factor.
    I'm not a fan of Jones, but i think he will be better than Pax for the simple fact that he can read a defense

It shouldn't be hard to be better then Lynch 🙄

I was impressed by Jones most from what I saw today between him, Lock & Grier.

Per today's Senior Bowl performances, I'd draft Jones 1st then Lock but I would pass on Grier.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Pat Kirwan said Jones and Lock put themselves ahead of Murray with their performances in the Senior Bowl.

Its still early, so well see what happens at the combine and other workouts.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I was impressed by Jones most from what I saw today between him, Lock & Grier.

Per today's Senior Bowl performances, I'd draft Jones 1st then Lock but I would pass on Grier.
    I thought he looked pretty good too, his practice week wasnt the best but on game day it came together. To me, that translates to him being coachable. He learned from his mistakes and made progress, that is a good thing.

At this point I wouldn't trade up too far or at all, let one of Jones or Lock fall down and be content with either.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I thought he looked pretty good too, his practice week wasnt the best but on game day it came together. To me, that translates to him being coachable. He learned from his mistakes and made progress, that is a good thing.

At this point I wouldn't trade up too far or at all, let one of Jones or Lock fall down and be content with either.
    My thoughts exactly.

The reports I've seen have the Giants taking Haskins at 6 and the Jags taking Lock at 7 so that leaves Jones for us at 10 unless someone jumps us.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Both he and Haskins have immense arm talent.
    Haskins.... I sure hope someone else falls in love with the one year wonder.

Pop quiz, in the past 20 draft classes.

How many QBs taken in the top 15 (that were 1 year starters) actually turned out to be better than average??

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post

How many QBs taken in the top 15 (that were 1 year starters) actually turned out to be better than average??
    NFL. Quiz how many 2-4 years starters qbs drafted in the 1st round have been bust in the last 18 years?

Do you have the answer for this ? Based on the past 20 drafts I just looked back on, the only one year wonders I identified in the top 15, were Cam Newton and Mitch Trubisky. Mitch Trubisky is average right now, but he is on the come up going into his 3rd year, and Cam Newton is an NFL MVP and franchise quarterback, so I don't see your point here. Obviously this doesn't mean anything when it comes to Dwayne Haskins pro prospects, but your argument equates to nothing either way.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Do you have the answer for this ? Based on the past 20 drafts I just looked back on, the only one year wonders I identified in the top 15, were Cam Newton and Mitch Trubisky. Mitch Trubisky is average right now, but he is on the come up going into his 3rd year, and Cam Newton is an NFL MVP and franchise quarterback, so I don't see your point here. Obviously this doesn't mean anything when it comes to Dwayne Haskins pro prospects, but your argument equates to nothing either way.
    You forgot Mark Sanchez...

My point is, its tough to be a 1 year starter in college and come in the NFL and be a real dude...

You forgot Mark Sanchez...

My point is, its tough to be a 1 year starter in college and come in the NFL and be a real dude...
    It's tough regardless that's why it is so hard yet so important to get the pick correct.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone