Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    He has injuries, and throws to the left too much, could be the lights but looked terrible in the championship game. We will see how he does this year.
    I agree . He is overrated

He has injuries, and throws to the left too much, could be the lights but looked terrible in the championship game. We will see how he does this year.
    First time we've agreed

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I agree . He is overrated
    You guys can't be serious. If Tua was in this class he would be the unanimous 1st overall pick. Guy completed 70% of his passes with a 43:6 TD:INT ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    You guys can't be serious. If Tua was in this class he would be the unanimous 1st overall pick. Guy completed 70% of his passes with a 43:6 TD:INT ratio.
    I think hes a fluke

Ha...those numbers aren't better than Haskins 50 and 8int...what's makes you think he would have been 1st. I seriously seriously doubt....can coming off injurt....I thinks not.

Or because he is left handed and is easier to throw to that side of field then across his body.

Now I donít have a passing chart to see the breakdown but it would make sense a left handed QB would throw more to the left side of field.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Giants will pick him @ 6 Thur. night. Watch
    More likely at #17. The Giants will go DLine at #6

I think Herbert is the best Qb in next years class (at this point. Let's not forget that Stidham was a 1st rd prospect at one point) and l, if I'm not mistaken, many people had him just above Haskins before he didnt declare

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Or because he is left handed and is easier to throw to that side of field then across his body.

Now I don’t have a passing chart to see the breakdown but it would make sense a left handed QB would throw more to the left side of field.
    I'm and sec fan and always watch LSU's, ga, and bama....watch his games and you will see. Easier or not he can do that in the NFL they will eat him alive

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I think Herbert is the best Qb in next years class (at this point. Let's not forget that Stidham was a 1st rd prospect at one point) and l, if I'm not mistaken, many people had him just above Haskins before he didnt declare
    He was pretty much the consensus best QB before he decided to return to school.

If he was in this class heíd be getting scrutinized just like every other QB. I checked out his spring game and I wasnít overly impressed. Heís pretty sound mechanically but heís not there yet mentally. A lot of RPOs where he throws to the slot WR on a slant, when that was covered he struggled getting to his 2nd read quick enough to complete the pass and his accuracy wasnít as good. Heís pretty much still a one read QB at this point, he will try to go through his other reads if the first one isnít there but he gets through them slowly and doesnít always reset his feet to be accurate. The biggest thing though, heís not an anticipatory passer. That takes the longest for QBs to learn when transitioning from college to the NFL and since he will see a lot more man coverage in the NFL he will struggle if he canít learn to get the ball out of his hand at the top of a WRs route because waiting for them to come open will get you a lot of INTs or sacks.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 04-23-2019 at 12:48 PM.