Favorite Stan Lee Character?

In lieu of his death, I'm wondering about who your favorite creation of his was. Mine is Spider-Man, I LOVE his sense of humor
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

I gotta say i like the punisher best. He has so many character that i like for different reasons but Punisher has to be the best overall.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Always has been Spider Man, for 45 years now. Daredevil. Power Man Luke Cage. Best team Fantastic 4.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I gotta say i like the punisher best. He has so many character that i like for different reasons but Punisher has to be the best overall.
    i'm not a huge comic book guy but punisher is awesome!!!!

punisher and spawn are my two favorites (i know lee didn't create spawn i'm just saying)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Sorry E.M. but that's not a Stan Lee original. Gerry Conway and John Romita Sr. created that one in the pages of Amazing Spiderman -as a villain! Superheroes didn't kill back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Always has been Spider Man, for 45 years now. Daredevil. Power Man Luke Cage. Best team Fantastic 4.
    Not Luke Cage either.

Here's a list of fictional characters created or co-created by Stan Lee (groups and alien races included).

This list is perhaps a little easier to look at and tells us who created what and when in the MU:

List of Marvel Comics superhero debuts
    Last edited by L.M.; 11-24-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

I was always partial to the original X-Men (Cyclops, Jean Grey, etc.) and especially some of their classic villains like Magneto, all co-created by Lee and artist Jack Kirby.

I also really liked Daredevil.

So many great ones to choose, it's hard to do! I just love Marvel!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

I can't believe Professor X wasn't my first choice, for obvious reasons
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

My favorite Lee creation is Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk, although I admit that Spider Man is his greatest creation.

If I had to round out a Top 5, the rest would be Scarlet Witch, Spider Man, Ronan The Accuser, and the Kree Empire.