Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 10 Broncos VS Chargers

Hey Broncomaniacs,

Hope everyone enjoyed the bye week. It was nice not having to worry about how the team was going do and how they would blow any chance at winning. Weird thing about the bye was that Bolles still managed to have two holding penalties

SO we are 3-6 , and like Bills Parcells once said, "You are what your record says you are." Here we are having lost 6 of our last 7 games. The team we have to face is the Chargers. They are on a 6 game winning streak, but managing to fly under the radar. Good for them, they have been the doormats of the AFC west for such a long time, it's nice to see Rivers having a good year. They'll be killed in the playoffs, but let them enjoy the ride.

Melvin Gordon has been in beast mode much of this season and the Denver Defense this season has been most generous with their run defense.
    Hopefully they are fresh enough to actually put some effort into the run D. Fortunately for us the Chargers run D is not all that great, they have given up 100 + rush yards in the last 4 games , two of those for over 150 yards. Lindsay and company can get some yards if the Oline doesn't force us back with dumb penalties.

Miller and Chubb can be devastating with the pass rush if they can get it going. WR is a big question mark. I want Sutton to succeed and Sanders needs to show he is the number one guy out there. They have not done enough lately. The TE's have been okay but they are not studs in the making. Then there is Case, whom I feel is trying to make a Case that he is worth what we paid him. (So far he's not)

How do we do in game 10 of the season. Let's roll the history machine. We have a mediocre 6-4 record. Of the six wins 3 were at home, 3 on the road. Of the four losses. 2 were at home, two one the road. So 3-2 in road games.

We're on the Vance Johnson watch. I think we pretty much feel like his days are numbers. Deservedly by his own hand. Bad personell management, bad play calling, bad challenges and clock management, and the team looks like it isn't prepared the way it should be.

We have seven games left, all we can do is our best. We have great young talent, it is great to see them coming along. They will be our building blocks for next season. We will need them to stay competitive in the West with the Chefs and Dolts. The o-line needs help and we have severe issues in the secondary. Roby has been the perfect example of target practice. The amount he has regressed this season is astounding.

Been on this board for 15 years, good times and bad. I will weather it all. This is my team. Hopefully most of you feel the same way. I will be cheering them on Week after week.

So having been here so long, I again ask you follow the COC. We know we have issues, no need to blow up the board to tell everyone. Let the Mods do their job and report anyone who is causing issues. Thank you for all you do and being awesome posters who keep this place going season after season. Hope we can enjoy the game and have a shot at the "W" As always, "Go Broncos"
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Go Broncos!!

Ok. Divisional game,,,, maybe pull it together for this one...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

24-21 Chargers

River's favorite division rival

Alright chargers, help get us a high draft pick

I just can't root for the Bolts to win for the sake of the draft so Von make Rivers cry!

Great write up as usual Elway, but I think you're a little too nice to Phyllis
    Last edited by Jaws; 11-18-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Even if we don't win many more games this year, it would be nice to sweep the Chargers and beat the Raiders on Christmas Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Even if we don't win many more games this year, it would be nice to sweep the Chargers and beat the Raiders on Christmas Eve.

That would be quite satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I just can't root for the Bolts to win for the sake of the draft so Von make Rivers cry!

Great write up as usual Elway, but I think you're a little too nice to Phyllis
    They did an interview with von talking about rivers and how rivers goes about his trash talk.
    "Rivers version of trash talk goes like this. He will get a first down and go "gotcha suckers!". It gets to some guys but not me"

I find that pretty funny as I swear Ive seen a meme of him that says that exact thing

Thanks Elway! Go Broncos!
    Been on this board for 15 years, good times and bad. I will weather it all. This is my team. Hopefully most of you feel the same way. I will be cheering them on Week after week.
    Last edited by armedequation; 11-18-2018 at 06:21 AM.
    Glen Haven Fire

Letís play a clean, smart football game fellas. We can do it ! Letís Go Broncos!
    Last edited by darrentwill27; 11-18-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks again for this thread Elway.

We have to play like we really want this, Case needs to take this offense and put it on his shoulders! The WR's and RB's must make plays on every snap!! Defense has got to get to Rivers, sacks, INT's and knockdowns all day long!!!

Smash the Sparklers!!!!
    [

BLAM! BLAM!

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Go Broncos!!!!!!

2018 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

If we win. Yay!

If we lose...hopefully one step closer to change. Yay?

GO BRONCOS!!!!!