Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What? None of those were bad calls. He threw at the feet of eligible receivers and sanders had the ball knocked out before completing the catch. Those aren’t calls I was referring too.
    You gotta go easy on me, I was not able to watch the game and could only listen in parts on a local Chargers station. As you can imagine, they would see the calls differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    You gotta go easy on me, I was not able to watch the game and could only listen in parts on a local Chargers station. As you can imagine, they would see the calls differently.
    Got it. But they were clear correct calls and the tv announcers were crediting Keenum for smart decisions on both. One being Dan Fouts who is pro Chargers.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 11-18-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Got it. But they were clear correct calls and the tv announcers were crediting Keenan for smart decisions on both. One being Dan Fouts who is pro Chargers.
    That makes it even better now, salty Charger's sports announcers.

BAPS I am uncomfortable with how cordially you are conducting yourself after this loss....

Same ol Rivers lol. There is absolutely no denying his knack to blow it.
    He's now 12-14 vs Denver and has lost 12 of the past 15 to us.

The Chargers should be contracted. No fans and now bad football. And PR has proven once again he's incapable of winning a big game.

Us Chiefs fans are thankful for the breathing room. I bet we still see the experts gushing over the Chargers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    BAPS I am uncomfortable with how cordially you are conducting yourself after this loss....
    We give baph his lumps, but he tends to come back and take his beatings gracefully. And then disappear for a week after that.

Why shouldn't he be cordial though? We snapped their 6 game winning streak, they snapped our 6 game losing streak. They are still a 7-3 team, us? Not so much....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We give baph his lumps, but he tends to come back and take his beatings gracefully. And then disappear for a week after that.

Why shouldn't he be cordial though? We snapped their 6 game winning streak, they snapped our 6 game losing streak. They are still a 7-3 team, us? Not so much....
    actually they snapped our two game losing streak

we beat AZ
    the lost to the chiefs and Houston

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    actually they snapped our two game losing streak

we beat AZ
    the lost to the chiefs and Houston
    Oh yea, forgot about that one...it feels like it's been a lot longer since we tasted victory, probably because even the lowly Raiders are capable of beating the Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I can call out multiple calls against the broncos

The Allen Facemask on chj

The opi against the bronco rec with his back to the defender and the defender running thru him before the ball

The keenum conversion was clearly good but called down.... the saving grace on that is our idiot coach didnít challenge it
    of course you only seen the ones called against your team, figures coming from you. the first von miller sack he was clearly off sides, i was amazed it didn't get called. joey bosa was being held all game long as well, that happens though. the chargers had 15 calls against them, by far their most penalties of the season.

it was bad officiating all around, even if you only see the ones that affected your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    good, i'm glad i make you uncomfortable and that you don't approve of how i conduct myself, whatever that means.

The losing team always whines about how bad the officiating is in every game...

I guess we're just so used to losing, we didn't think to stop crying about it this week lol...

There were some bad calls, on both sides, but I will say....The offensive pass interference at the end was so blatantly wrong in every way that it actually borderline reeked of points shaving.

That might be one of the worst calls I've seen this season and there is no explanation for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

i'm literally here more when my team loses because it brings out the fairweather smackers like zealander. when the chargers are good and winning and the broncos suck and losing this place is boring as hell, how come you don't call those fans out?

there is literally a handful of you that are here win or lose, the rest of you are fairweather smack talkers, that's a fact. oh and when i haven't been here barely at all the past few weeks you guys didn't seem to mind or notice, i wonder why........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Us Chiefs fans are thankful for the breathing room. I bet we still see the experts gushing over the Chargers though.
    Us chargers fans are thankful that we are still in the hunt for the division....thanks chiefs!!

like i said last week, neither of our teams are going to run the table and your QB has been exposed, dude has been throwing int's lately like he gets a bonus for each one