Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs...

Playoffs...

So we won today and are 1 game out of a playoff spot.
    We need at least 5 more wins...problem is we gonna get into losing tiebreakers cause of our dodo conference record.
    What does everyone think....
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR]GOD BUILT FOOTBALL AROUND DENVER

With this coaching staff it would be a miracle. The Steelers and Bengals look almost unwinnable

Steelers could be looking ahead to the Chargers after they play the Broncos. I think we have a chance to beat them w/a slow Big Ben and Von and Bradley will be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    With this coaching staff it would be a miracle. The Steelers and Bengals look almost unwinnable
    Not sure what the bengals have done in the last month to look like an unwinnable game.

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Steelers could be looking ahead to the Chargers after they play the Broncos. I think we have a chance to beat them w/a slow Big Ben and Von and Bradley will be ready.
    I like how both Von and Bradley are tied at 10 sacks a piece. It add some fuel to their play!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I like how both Von and Bradley are tied at 10 sacks a piece. It add some fuel to their play!
    Are you kidding me??

Our Rook is tied with SBMVP Von Miller?

Nobodies posted the dumb Jim Mora "playoffs?" Meme.... shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Bengals?? Really? They look like the worst team in the league at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Are you kidding me??

Our Rook is tied with SBMVP Von Miller?
    I stand corrected and apparently so does NFL.com but they didnít award him for his second due to a QB draw that resulted in a tackle for a loss that wouldnít count as a sack.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-18-2018 at 09:14 PM.

DEN is 4-6... they play at Cincy, at SF, and at OAK. The host CLE and SD and Pit... A win at home next week vs PIT might propel team to run the table...

10-6 gets us in...

9-7 with 6 AFC Ls might not do it.

Imagine sneaking in and get KC... they wonít beat us a third time!

Shows you how crucial those last 2 games were... games we couldíve won (KC, HOU)... 5-5 or 6-4 with our remaining schedule had us in the drivers seat.

Sure today was fun and the backend of the schedule lightens up.

But the team is 4-6 and Vj is still our head coach. Letís be excited but letís not go overboard people. This team will likely go 3-3 down the stretch. Improvement but ďPlayoffs?? Playoffs?Ē

The rest of the schedule looks 50-50, not easy enough for a miraculous playoff run. I think it's too late for that. Steelers, Bengals and Chargers definitely won't be easy. The Browns can present a challenge. We already lost 5 games in the conference. I agree the team might go 3-3 the rest of the way and finish 7-9. Distant from the top-5 picks. Vance Joseph's fate would become less clear, but If a coach like John Harbaugh becomes available, I think Elway goes after him regardless of our final record.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Playoffs. Lmao..... Playoffs......

I love you guys

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    playoffs. Lmao..... Playoffs......

I love you guys

lmao
    +1

dilly dilly

My buddy, a PIT fan, has this to say about our playoff chances:

ďItís tough, but very possible. Currently, Baltimore has the 6th seed if the season ended today. However, theyíll be playing with a rookie QB for a while who is FAR from a polished passer. Flacco could miss up to 2 more games. Still have to play Falcons, KC, Chargers in their last 6, on top of a Cleveland team that seems to always be in it. No way Bal makes the playoffs.

Following Baltimore is Cincy. Worst D in the nfl and no AJ green for like 1 month. Hot start, but limping to the finish. They donít make it.

Titans may have lost Mariota for the season pending an mri. Blaine Gabbert lead titans donít make the playoffs. Hell, I didnít know Gabbert was still active!

Itís really down to Denver and Indy. Indy is hot right now. Itís going to take a solid run by Denver to get that 6th seed from Indy. Colts have a pretty vanilla schedule minus maybe the Jags and Texans left to play. Denver has a good defense, and barring a meltdown, could sneak in.Ē