Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Chiefs have lost 2 tough games so far against NE and the Rams. Maybe they cannot beat the better teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lol...that's it your butt hurt is showing

you started a thread on how watching the wade defense makes you mad, or cry because he wasn't resigned here, right that is what you were getting at

meanwhile the broncos held the chiefs to 57 points in two games

you can keep crying about wade, or get over it and the same goes for elway
    Wow dude killer response, Iíd be crazy to expect anything more lol I mean I do witness Baph handling you quite easily on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-20-2018 at 01:17 PM.

All that game showed me was that there are an upcoming group of football gods not named Manning and Brady, but Mahomes and Goff... and we have nothing even remotely close in comparison. Get ready for a pretty rough 10-12+ years in the AFCW. Mahomes is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Chiefs have lost 2 tough games so far against NE and the Rams. Maybe they cannot beat the better teams in the league.
    Both were on the road and came down to the wire.

As it stands today the chiefs would host the Pats. And a rematch with the Rams would be on neutral turf.

I would believe they would be favorites in both scenarios.

I mean after all the Pats couldnít even show up in Nashville.

mahomes has been exposed. at first he seemed unstoppable and that he couldn't do wrong. now it's like he's trying to throw the ball to the other team and he better hope he's never without hill, it's hill that makes that offense so dynamic and hard to stop. without the threat of hill that offense would be a lot less scary.

KC need to get back to run first with the threat of mahomes to hill..... this switch to pass first is killing them,,

In that they have only lost a couple of games... but I mean as far as they will go in the playoffs.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    KC need to get back to run first with the threat of mahomes to hill..... this switch to pass first is killing them,,

In that they have only lost a couple of games... but I mean as far as they will go in the playoffs.
    Reid has a reputation for being a top tier coach but letís see how it takes him to realize what you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Reid has a reputation for being a top tier coach but let’s see how it takes him to realize what you suggest.

...... can’t tell if sarcastic...

But I really think they have to re-focus on the run first as the weather gets colder and the tape on mahomes gets longer..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich