Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schedule

Schedule

Maybe it's the (mile) high I'm feeling right now after that Chargers win... but does anyone else think that given our remaining schedule, we can run the table? (Or at least go 9-7)

We are at least losing to the Steelers but there is a chance we can win the rest of the games

Run the table? No.....

Pitt is going to be extremely tough, after that I think there is a chance but Bengals and facing the Chargers again won't be easy either

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

The chargers aren’t gonna gift us all those penalties and picks again... no way we run the table with e schedule we have.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

3-3 for a 7-9 season.

If VJ steals 1 of Steelers, bungles and Chargers then 8-8. And then we hold our breath if Elway considers that enough improvement to earn one more year. And then we donít even have a top 10 draft pick.

John Fox went to the SB and was gone the next year. If JE sees a coach come available that he likes I'm sure VJ will be gone as well. If they keep VJ and next season goes down hill, then its all on JE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    We are at least losing to the Steelers but there is a chance we can win the rest of the games
    Why exactly are we losing to the Steelers? Not saying they run the table or even win next week but the Steelers aren't world beaters, especially when the game is in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    3-3 for a 7-9 season.

If VJ steals 1 of Steelers, bungles and Chargers then 8-8. And then we hold our breath if Elway considers that enough improvement to earn one more year. And then we don’t even have a top 10 draft pick.
    That sounds about right.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

If we went on a run with Tebow... anything is possible. I think the HOU missed FG was the killer tho...

Say we run table and beat Cincy, SD, Oak, CLE and SF (Iíll be at this game)... can we beat PIT?

Is 9-7 enough to win with 6 AFC losses?

HA!

More like we have got our hands full to win two games this year.

This is hilarious, we played poorly for 3.5 quarters today, eek out a win on a last second field goal and now we are going to run the table and make playoffs?

WOW. Keenum had 96 yards at half.

Our remaining schedule is

PIT @ DEN - This will be an extremely tough game PIT is not kidding around right now. Playing mean.
    DEN @ CIN - Vance Joseph's team gets two road wins in a row? Against a good football team? To me, doesn't seem likely.
    DEN @ SAN - San Fran gets a home field advantage to boot with their coaching staff that makes "dum face" Vance look like the mentally little guy that he is.
    CLE @ DEN - Does anyone want to play Mayfield right now? He's dangerous. Who knows what will happen.
    DEN @ OAK - This is easily our most winnable game. Raiders suck. But before today we hadn't won a road game against a division rival since 2015.
    SD @ DEN - They set this one up for good TV. It could all be on the line for the chargers at the end of the season.

Looking at the schedule, and remembering what the first 3.5 quarters of football looked like today, and the entire rest of the season- I would say it is MUCH more likely that we lose every game this year than win every game this year. Be real guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    3-3 for a 7-9 season.

If VJ steals 1 of Steelers, bungles and Chargers then 8-8. And then we hold our breath if Elway considers that enough improvement to earn one more year. And then we don’t even have a top 10 draft pick.
    Yes, this sounds right.

10-6 in the bag......

I wonder who Denver is going to beat in the Wild Card game.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Why exactly are we losing to the Steelers? Not saying they run the table or even win next week but the Steelers aren't world beaters, especially when the game is in Denver.
    I agree. I don't think the Steelers are as unbeatable as some. Denver might not beat them, but people seem to be acting like they're completely untouchable, mostly due to the game against the Panthers. And while they're a good team, I don't think they're unbeatable in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by speardog View Post
    10-6 in the bag......

I wonder who Denver is going to beat in the Wild Card game.
    If they make the playoffs, rest assured they are going to beat themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    HA!

More like we have got our hands full to win two games this year.

This is hilarious, we played poorly for 3.5 quarters today, eek out a win on a last second field goal and now we are going to run the table and make playoffs?

WOW. Keenum had 96 yards at half.

Our remaining schedule is

PIT @ DEN - This will be an extremely tough game PIT is not kidding around right now. Playing mean.
    DEN @ CIN - Vance Joseph's team gets two road wins in a row? Against a good football team? To me, doesn't seem likely.
    DEN @ SAN - San Fran gets a home field advantage to boot with their coaching staff that makes "dum face" Vance look like the mentally little guy that he is.
    CLE @ DEN - Does anyone want to play Mayfield right now? He's dangerous. Who knows what will happen.
    DEN @ OAK - This is easily our most winnable game. Raiders suck. But before today we hadn't won a road game against a division rival since 2015.
    SD @ DEN - They set this one up for good TV. It could all be on the line for the chargers at the end of the season.

Looking at the schedule, and remembering what the first 3.5 quarters of football looked like today, and the entire rest of the season- I would say it is MUCH more likely that we lose every game this year than win every game this year. Be real guys.
    Pit just looked awful against the Jags, and escaped with a win. And Cincy is 5-5 after starting 4-1 and they have the 32nd defense in yards and 31st in points against. Not sure I'd describe them as a good team at this point.

San Fran gets home field advantage where they've lost to Arizona and the Giants with a coaching staff that has a worse record than Joseph.

I think you're overrating some teams (at least Cincy and San Fran) by a massive amount.