Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Correction: The Chargers currently have no shot at the number 1 seed. If the Chiefs lose against the Ravens then the Chargers will be in control of their own destiny when they face the Chiefs and so they will have a shot. If the Chiefs win then the Chiefs remain in control....even if they lose to the Chargers and so the Chargers have no shot. The Chargers need the Chiefs to lose two games with one of those being the Chiefs/Chargers game or lose all of their games except the Chargers game. 3 of the Chiefs remaining games are at Arrowhead....including the Charger game. If they lose another it will most likely be at the Seahags. So before you declare that the Chargers have a viable shot....you should wait until you have a bullet in the chamber.....currently you have none.
    Correction: since anything can happen on any given Sunday, he's not wrong and you are being pedantic.

Ewww gross...I just sided with RoD....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Correction: since anything can happen on any given Sunday, he's not wrong and you are being pedantic.

Ewww gross...I just sided with RoD....
    No...I'm not wrong. They could win out and not be in the lead. Having a shot means you are in control and they are not. If the Chiefs lose to the Ravens they have a shot at the division….and if NE and the Texans lose as well then they have a shot at HFA. Right now they are hoping the Chiefs will give them the bullet for a shot at the division. No bullet....no shot. (I'm not saying there is no chance for them....just that they are not in control of it)
    Last edited by obi-groo; 12-06-2018 at 01:16 PM.

No...I'm not wrong. They could win out and not be in the lead. Having a shot means you are in control and they are not. If the Chiefs lose to the Ravens they have a shot at the division….and if NE and the Texans lose as well then they have a shot at HFA. Right now they are hoping the Chiefs will give them the bullet for a shot at the division. No bullet....no shot. (I'm not saying there is no chance for them....just that they are not in control of it)
    Right so he said "they still have a viable shot" You can be pedantic and argue if it's reasonable to expect the chiefs to lose two or not, but he's not wrong in saying they have a shot, they have not been eliminated from that spot yet. He's saying they have a shot, you are saying his wrong and spelling out how it can happen...Anything can happen in the NFL. Until you win out, you can just as easily lose out. Nothing is guaranteed from week to week.

Right so he said "they still have a viable shot" You can be pedantic and argue if it's reasonable to expect the chiefs to lose two or not, but he's not wrong in saying they have a shot, they have not been eliminated from that spot yet. He's saying they have a shot, you are saying his wrong and spelling out how it can happen...Anything can happen in the NFL. Until you win out, you can just as easily lose out. Nothing is guaranteed from week to week.
    yea and I mistakenly thought that it was a guaranteed win vs the Donks, case in point...on any given sunday....
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Ok.....lets say it this way then.....they have a shot.....but they don't have control of the gun.

Ok.....lets say it this way then.....they have a shot.....but they don't have control of the gun.
    lets say it this way...they have a shot but they usually shooting blanks

No but KC will just shoot themselves in the ass with it AGAIN so does it really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Trying or throwing your insessive cry baby fit back in your hypocritical lap
    how am i being a hypocrite in any way? lol

i'm not denying it was a gift except to say that no calls happen on virtually every single play and that there were multiple off sides no call;s on the steelers that game, fact, justb like the was in the broncos game. yet you say it is a gift after arguing with me that the chargers implosion at the end of the broncos game was not a gift.

who's the hypocrite again?

you're literally the most hypocritical fan here dude, being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, it's a twisted conundrum.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    what in the aho are you talking about?
    lol arapaho cries every time another fan besides me talks smack to him, he can't handle smack unless it's like 10 broncos fans vs me.

Welcome Back! #85

what the hell kind of nonsense is that?

having a shot means you still have a shot

no we don't control our own destiny in the division but wayyyyyy crazier things have happened than the chiefs losing at home to the ravens (a very good defense) while the chargers beat the beat up bangles without their QB and best player on offense.

which would put them in the drivers seat instantly, wouldn't it? and even if that doesn't happen the chiefs then have to go to seattle, a very hard place to win. this thing is far from over, even if the chiefs are still the favorites to win the division.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how am i being a hypocrite in any way? lol

i'm not denying it was a gift except to say that no calls happen on virtually every single play and that there were multiple off sides no call;s on the steelers that game, fact, justb like the was in the broncos game. yet you say it is a gift after arguing with me that the chargers implosion at the end of the broncos game was not a gift.

who's the hypocrite again?

you're literally the most hypocritical fan here dude, being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, it's a twisted conundrum.
    how are you a hypocrite...really?

lets try the fact you cried obsessively for a week about a single call robbing a guaranteed win from the bolts and somehow gifting it to the broncos

despite ignoring the broncos still had to drive the length of the field with no tos

despite the fact the bolts were gifted multiple game changing call
    like the call where CHJ was called for interference despite the tape showing allen grabbed his facemask and nearly pulled the helmet across his face

or the loss of the 2 points where it clearly showed case got it...those two points would have won the game without the fg

how about the opi on Patrick where he somehow interfered with the defender climbing his back...with his back

you whined and cried calling it a gift win delegitimizing it

and then when you play the steelers and win by 3, despite being gifter 14 points from the refs with horribly missed calls

you take it without calling that a gift

hypocrite

lol arapaho cries every time another fan besides me talks smack to him, he can't handle smack unless it's like 10 broncos fans vs me.
    how delusional...must be the narcissism

and then when you play the steelers and win by 3, despite being gifter 14 points from the refs with horribly missed calls

you take it without calling that a gift

hypocrite

i'm not denying it was a gift

Welcome Back! #85

how delusional...must be the narcissism
    or it must be the fact you cry about it every time?

by the way......

9-3

Welcome Back! #85

Show me where you called the Steelers loss to the bolts

A gift win