Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: Sutton

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Worth monitoring Sutton and Chubb hitting the rookie wall. It's just one week, but we are close to that point where guys just are not used to the longer seasons. Coming from places who have been on non bowl eligible teams or early bowl games could start slowing down.
    This is a very good point!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,104
    Sutton, Hamilton and Booker had one reception each all of which went for first downs; three of Denver's seventeen FDs.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    303
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Thomas has 2 TD tonight, and Sutton was no where to be found Sunday.
    One game vs 2 completely different teams?

    Personally, I think the offense has looked better without DT. Case seems more comfortable. Nobody here denies DT will have his good days. He'll make acrobatic one hand grabs then drop the easy ones that kills drives.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,578
    This thread badly needs to be bumped

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,887
    I see great things with Sutton but my question is...

    ...where is DaeSean Hamilton???

    I mean I see him on the field but he hasn't done much of anything worth getting excited about like with Sutton.

    Is he still 'injured' or just not performing?


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I see great things with Sutton but my question is...

    ...where is DaeSean Hamilton???

    I mean I see him on the field but he hasn't done much of anything worth getting excited about like with Sutton.

    Is he still 'injured' or just not performing?
    Case has struggled getting the ball to his top two targets. Unfortunately it might be too much for us to expect him to get the ball to the third receiver.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    640
    It may be just because Hamilton isnt getting open or isnt on the field as much. Sutton was still getting looks when DT was still here and he was the 3rd receiver. Tim Patrick has gotten more looks than Hamilton.

    I know sutton has been balling out but I feel like this guy should be getting more than just 3 receptions a game. There needs to be a lot more back shoulder throws or jump balls every game

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I see great things with Sutton but my question is...

    ...where is DaeSean Hamilton???

    I mean I see him on the field but he hasn't done much of anything worth getting excited about like with Sutton.

    Is he still 'injured' or just not performing?
    Below average QB. Hamilton is contributing tons on run plays

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Case has struggled getting the ball to his top two targets. Unfortunately it might be too much for us to expect him to get the ball to the third receiver.
    Oh right...I totally forgot about our below average, accurately inaccurate starting QB who's only been above average 1 out of his now 7th year in the NFL.


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Below average QB. Hamilton is contributing tons on run plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Oh right...I totally forgot about our below average, accurately inaccurate starting QB who's only been above average 1 out of his now 7th year in the NFL.

    Right!!!


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,030
    As for Hamilton he just hasn't been getting open consistently. Broadcast today showed a number of times of WR just not getting open. He doesn't have the physical gifts Sutton does, so he's still learning to adapt.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Keenum had 21 pass vs 34 rush attempts. Itís not like any of the receivers had a lot of opportunities.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Keenum had 21 pass vs 34 rush attempts. Itís not like any of the receivers had a lot of opportunities.
    Perfect offense to keep the pressure off of Keenum. Now, if Musgrave would just do more PAP plays, roll outs, floating pockets to give Keenum a clean passing lane, that would be great.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Perfect offense to keep the pressure off of Keenum. Now, if Musgrave would just do more PAP plays, roll outs, floating pockets to give Keenum a clean passing lane, that would be great.
    I canít remember how many PAP plays and rollouts there were today. At least Musgrave kept the offense heavy with run plays.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,578

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •