Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kareem Hunt Assault

Zach and Stokley reporting TMZ has video of Kareem Hunt bull rushing a 19 year old woman and kicking her on the ground.

Not good for the Chiefs.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Kareem Hunt Attacks 19 Year Old Woman - New Video

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/

The video has just emerged of the incident which occured in February. He should be suspended the rest of the season at least.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 11-30-2018 at 01:19 PM.

The only thing I could find was this:

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-hunt-incident

It's the police interviewing Hunt right after the incident that happened back in February.

If they have video of the actual incident, I'm surprised he's been allowed to play.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    The only thing I could find was this:

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-hunt-incident

It's the police interviewing Hunt right after the incident that happened back in February.

If they have video of the actual incident, I'm surprised he's been allowed to play.
    Its the Ray Rice fiasco all over, the chiefs are saying this is the first they have heard of anything. Im sure that now there is an actual video the NFL will be forced (sad it comes to that) to suspend him.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/

The video has just emerged of the incident which occured in February. He should be suspended the rest of the season at least.
    You have a better search engine than I do. Thanks for finding it.
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-30-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

The news is spreading like a wild fire. Many are already expecting him to be facing immediate and lengthy discipline.

We should eventually find out what actually went down now that it's in the news. The best I can piece together from the interviews is that the girls were invited to the club by Kareem's friends. Apparently they were drunk as hell, and only 19. Kareem's friends then told them to leave, and gave them money. They didn't have a way home, and couldn't make a phone call, because the girl's phone was in their room? They started hitting Kareem's friends and using racial slurs. Kareem comes out and retaliates.

This could be the real story, or Kareem's friend's could be lying. The part where Kareem's friends "politely" told them to leave could be where the fudging of the story takes place. And either way that plays out, Kareem screwed up by getting physical with them.

Where Kareem really messed up, is when he kicked the girl at the end. Even if it wasn't a full blown field goal attempt, the media isn't going to let him get away with that one. It's not Ray Rice clocking his old lady into an elevator guard rail and knocking her out, but it was unnecessary, and the force of that kick will be whatever the media wants it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Its the Ray Rice fiasco all over, the chiefs are saying this is the first they have heard of anything. Im sure that now there is an actual video the NFL will be forced (sad it comes to that) to suspend him.
    Just watched the video and its reminiscent of the Ray Rice assault.

^^^^Yes Spice, no matter what was said in the exchange, and even if the girl was a complete goof, the physical evidence is always going to be the trump card. Fortunately he did not lose it and kick her really hard....but regardless, I can not see The NFL overlooking this one, never mind the police.

These young, gifted men! With all the good they have going for them, they can't seem to appreciate life. Not sure of his upbringing, or story, but he is famous and wealthy, and has had tons of training and mentoring about these situations...and still screws up!!!

And no matter what this woman (or women) did, I hope she was not hurt by the incident. It appears she was ok, but no assumptions here.

Not sure how this will go long term. Joe Mixon has not missed an NFL game, and what he did looked worse. But he was not an NFLer at the time, and it was settled outside. Fortunately that young woman got past a very serious blow to the face.

I don't see how this kind of thing can ever be acceptable, mitigating circumstances or not. It's hard for me to see a man strike a woman.

Let's see how it plays out. I also wonder when the media actually got hold of the video. I read that it happened in February. If so, why are we only hearing about it now? Because the Chiefs are in contention?

Though it is a low priority on this day, I am quite, quite sure KC will be ok (unless they hid facts of this story, which is improbable)....RBs are either ready to go, or ready to be discovered.

(just read GMTD's post ahead)....I HIGHLY DOUBT contention has anything to do with this case. Again, RBs are important, but good teams tend to have one or more in the barn, ready for action.
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-30-2018 at 02:55 PM.

It's crazy that NFL.com doesn't have a sniff of this story anywhere on their front page .......... goes to show just how transparent the shield is ........
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    It's crazy that NFL.com doesn't have a sniff of this story anywhere on their front page .......... goes to show just how transparent the shield is ........
    I thought the same thing. I think The NFL is so big and powerful, that they will not react quickly to something unless they must. Having said that, they do have a right to look for all details before posting anything about it. I mean, the TMZs of the world may be accurate at times, especially in this form of video, but they do not override the league or the law. So my gut tells me The NFL is going all out as we speak to determine what they will do, and in the meantime, not post anything.

I also believe they will come out with something within a couple of hours. They do not let others dictate their pace or their actions. But no doubt, something will be done, based on what we have all seen.

I'm not making any excuses for Kareem but the word 'Brutalizing'?

Is that accurate in this situation - really
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese