Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Title updated. It may be a small thing for some but there is a different between assault and domestic violence.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'm not making any excuses for Kareem but the word 'Brutalizing'?

Is that accurate in this situation - really
    It may not but it is more catchy / sensational than assault or alleged assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Title updated. It may be a small thing for some but there is a different between assault and domestic violence.
    There's also a difference between assault and battery. The former is a threat of physical harm while the latter is actual physical harm.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    There's also a difference between assault and battery. The former is a threat of physical harm while the latter is actual physical harm.
    The point wasn't to be text-book by a legal definition, more about the fact the girl is not in a relationship with hunt.

Although this does not look good (at all), I think we should await the final verdict before being certain of the case. Even a simple example....videos can be doctored. Not likely....but just saying, lets see what info is proven to be correct before passing any type of judgement.

But yes....does not look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

Yea, titled before i read that she was not his partner. this is a better title

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

This is what was recently placed on the NFL site....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...an-in-incident

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...video-surfaces

Say what?

So why the hell did they draft Tyreek Hill, then?
    Last edited by Spice 1; 11-30-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Chiefs released Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...video-surfaces

Say what?

So why the hell did they draft Tyreek Hill, then?
    Because Hillís pregnant wife could have gotten those bruises anywhere, no video evidence.

Yes Iím being sarcastic.

Chefs should be made to vacate the season. They and the league knew and put the players performance over the rules. Even though he's solely to blame, the Chefs in their selfish and reckless approach to NFL rules also have played a part in railroading his career. They should be made to vacate their season as that's the only proper punishment even though we know they'll only lose a draft pick
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    Chefs should be made to vacate the season. They and the league knew and put the players performance over the rules. Even though he's solely to blame, the Chefs in their selfish and reckless approach to NFL rules also have played a part in railroading his career. They should be made to vacate their season as that's the only proper punishment even though we know they'll only lose a draft pick
    Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Kareem Hunt. Ray Rice was an aging middle of the pack running back. Hunt is a legitimate top 10 RB in his second year. Teams will do whatever it takes if a guy can play. See the Redskins and Foster just this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Kareem Hunt. Ray Rice was an aging middle of the pack running back. Hunt is a legitimate top 10 RB in his second year. Teams will do whatever it takes if a guy can play. See the Redskins and Foster just this year.
    I agree with that. But they still railroaded him. If they got in front of this back when they found out about it, almost a year ago, they wouldn't have had to cut him and make it like he was being less than truthful about it.
    #swapping

WOW.....one day he is a young superstar RB, playing on a SB contender, and within hours it seems, he is cut. Just unbelievable that one can squander so much, for no good reason.

It will be interesting to see who picks him up and when. If sooner than later it will speak volumes about the team.
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-30-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    I didnít see any brutalizing, but it was not a good idea to get into a physical confrontation with a woman.

I wouldnít be mad if the Broncos picked him up in the off season.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.