Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chris Harris Jr injury

Just saw on Twitter that itís a feared fractured Fibula.

Thatís a massive blow to our playoff hopes.

Theyíll just have to tighten it up, perhaps bring Jones back if heís still available.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...-jr-leg-injury

Donít know if the link will work but you could also google CHJ SB nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...-jr-leg-injury

Don’t know if the link will work but you could also google CHJ SB nation.
    Yes your link works fine. Not sure why things sometimes post that way, but your link does take you to the MHR story.

Thanks for posting the links Sam. I was too depressed to pull it over from Twitter.

Free agent market very thin for Cornerbacks. Delvin Breaux playing with the Hamilton Tiger Cats from last I heard. Can we sign players away from the CFL if we payoff their contract?

Other options?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Free agent market very thin for Cornerbacks. Delvin Breaux playing with the Hamilton Tiger Cats from last I heard. Can we sign players away from the CFL if we payoff their contract?

Other options?
    We should sign Adam Jones again. I was actually puzzled we cut him to begin with.

Gotta think about signing Adam Jones again, though I'm sure the front office wouldn't do it because of how it would make them look.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I agree with the previous two posts, Pacman is the obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Gotta think about signing Adam Jones again, though I'm sure the front office wouldn't do it because of how it would make them look.
    I think it depends on how and why he was released. If it was because he wasn't playing and he was vocal about those things, I'm not sure we see him back. If he was released because he wasn't playing and the team released him because they wanted to give the roster spot, and ST reps, to a younger player, then I think we will see him back.

Bottom line, if things weren't sour at the end (and I've seen nothing to indicate they were) then he's the most logical signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I think it depends on how and why he was released. If it was because he wasn't playing and he was vocal about those things, I'm not sure we see him back. If he was released because he wasn't playing and the team released him because they wanted to give the roster spot, and ST reps, to a younger player, then I think we will see him back.

Bottom line, if things weren't sour at the end (and I've seen nothing to indicate they were) then he's the most logical signing.
    I see. I wonder if also they hold off on giving him that call, looking at the next lineup of QBs we're playing against: Nick Mullens, Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers. Maybe one more week against a lower tier QB won't hurt the rookies to grow a little more.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

If nothing else the young players are getting a lot of experience. It's pretty amazing we're back in the playoff conversation given everything that has happened.

I see. I wonder if also they hold off on giving him that call, looking at the next lineup of QBs we're playing against: Nick Mullens, Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers. Maybe one more week against a lower tier QB won't hurt the rookies to grow a little more.
    Yiadom is looking good to me considering heís a rookie but how long can that last especially if we get to the playoffs.

Brock should be coming back as well but joe much could we trust him? Iím guessing we just have to have faith in Roby, Yiadom, and Langley!

Or did we see a clue today? Simmons was lining up as the nickel corner, they've got some safety depth, maybe they move Simmons to corner and we see a shuffle at safety?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    We should sign Adam Jones again. I was actually puzzled we cut him to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

I was listening to 104.3 The Fan and they said there may have been an issue between Jones and the coaches. During a game Jones had a touchback and threw the ball back through the end zone (not sure exactly what happened just going by what they said on the show). The guys on the show speculated there was something going on between the coaches and Jones. Not sure if that was why he was released. Given how thin we are at CB it seems feasible something was going on.