Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    awesome. Missed that today, thanks for the update. Hopefully our new Bronco steps up to the plate and balls out
    Hopefully he makes some plays - heís made some in the past and maybe Harris can coach him up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    was that the one game the Browns won in 2016? And it was against the Chargers? haha!
    Yes it was the only game they won. Wouldnít it be cool for Taylor to get an INT to beat the Chargers!

What more can we ask for, he already beat the Chargers, he should fit right in.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Harris is targeting his return to be week 17 against the Chargers. I hope he can do that. In the meantime, hopefully the DBs that are next up will get some reps that help them develop into solid players now and in the future, at least this should show what the Broncos have for sure in players like Langely and Yiadom. I imagine Cravens will also be utilized more, he seemed to have played fairly well against the Bengals? I don't know for sure as I could only listen to the game. Lots of 3 or 4 safeties in the game these next few weeks?

#Broncos @ChrisHarrisJr let me know had a great time at Pro Bowl. Leg fully healed. Had 2 picks in practice. And added an interception in the game. #Denver7 https://t.co/2JBBDQcOjs

Love me some CHJ. A smart ball-hawk.