Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I donít know much about him. I think he had a strong season in 2015 (or 2016) and has struggled with injuries since then.
    I agree.....

All of this he's to hard on this guy and yelling at the safety for screwing up is part of football 🏈. When you blow a coverage and screw up you get yelled at, this is the NFL not the PC league, that's why the NFL is so soft now, it's like two hand touch.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    All of this he's to hard on this guy and yelling at the safety for screwing up is part of football 🏈. When you blow a coverage and screw up you get yelled at, this is the NFL not the PC league, that's why the NFL is so soft now, it's like two hand touch.
    Except he is usually yelling at them after he is the one who messed up.

Harris has been living off of reputation all year. Still one of the better CBs out there but not special like he once was.

I don't remember Louis Wright or Champ Bailey yelling at other players...

I am so upset about this unfortunate injury. Harris has been nothing but consistent, reliable, and dominant. Roby...take the #1 and go. Please.

Chris Harris is the best corner we have had since Champ period. This sucks so bad. I have been rooting for him since we signed him. He is a beast and will be missed the rest of this season

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Except he is usually yelling at them after he is the one who messed up.

Harris has been living off of reputation all year. Still one of the better CBs out there but not special like he once was.
    Prior to this game according to PFF the QBR vs him was 63.6 and he only allowed 2 completions over 20 yards.

Iíve never felt like Harris was wrong when heís yelled at others in the secondary just like I didnít feel like Jones was wrong when he started yelling at Simmons.

Simmons does have a tendency to get sucked into whatís in front of him and/or try to read the QBís eyes too much. Heís a young player and he is still trying to figure out how to best bait QBs. It happened on that botched cover 3 (maybe cover 6) last week where Yiadom started running back right before the snap and Smith-Schuster was left wide open. Simmons was supposed to rotate under that quicker but tried to bait Ben and the pass was thrown over him.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I don't remember Louis Wright or Champ Bailey yelling at other players...
    No disrespect to wright or bailey, but harris has a ring...

But when the two guys that are doing all the yelling are out of the game is it any coincidence that the guy that they were yelling at suddenly has the best game of his career?

Instead of becoming defensive or looking for excuses just accept it for what it is. Perhaps Justin Simmons needs more encouragement instead of an earful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    We still need Baltimore and dan Diego to lose unless Pittsburgh ends up flopping

Sorry I meant LA

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    No disrespect to wright or bailey, but harris has a ring...
    So does Omar Bolden, what does that matter when comparing individual talents and personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I remember another play where we gave up a touch down and Jones really laid into one of the safeties for what he thought was a blown coverage ?....I thought that was uncalled for ....and he was cut the next week
    Well I guess it would depend on the play. If it was Jones who blew the coverage, then getting upset isn't justified. However, if someone else blew the coverage, I appreciate his passion for calling them out. What I wouldn't want to see is apathy towards a bad play. This would indicate that he doesn't really care about winning or losing.

Harris is not being put on IR so we cannot pick up anyone unless we cut someone. VJ said we are rolling with what we have.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet