Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

McShay mock draft 2.0

McShay has us taking CB Deandre Baker from Georgia. He also predicts Haskins goes to the Giants at #6 and Murray to the Dolphins at #13. Lock and Jones aren't even in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    McShay has us taking CB Deandre Baker from Georgia. He also predicts Haskins goes to the Giants at #6 and Murray to the Dolphins at #13. Lock and Jones aren't even in the 1st round.
    Watch here come the jones and lock crew....they bring up every interview and article about Murray yet he is still projected to higher than both in the top 15. Hahahahaha. With that interview and baseball decisions he is still higher than lock and jones lol. So how good are lock and jones really.

Murray to the Dolphins? What a wasted pick for a team so desperate for a QB. They are better off rolling with Oz...

Murray needs to go to a team where he can sit for a few years, in hopes that he hits some kind of weird growth spurt late in life so he can see over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Watch here come the jones and lock crew....they bring up every interview and article about Murray yet he is still projected to higher than both in the top 15. Hahahahaha. With that interview and baseball decisions he is still higher than lock and jones lol. So how good are lock and jones really.
    Correct. Everyone knows that "McShay Mock Draft 2.0" is the holy grail of mocks during mock season. This is definitely how things will play out

I don't get to see much college football so have never seen Murray play, only read bits on him.

Is he actually a QB that can throw the ball and just uses his legs as an asset, like a Wilson or Newton....... or is he another of these running QB's who are fast but can't actually play QB and make throws from the pocket or read a D..... just like Lamar Jackson.

These new fangled 'QB's' who struggle to throw from the pocket, like Jackson and Watson, were shown up in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Correct. Everyone knows that "McShay Mock Draft 2.0" is the holy grail of mocks during mock season. This is definitely how things will play out
    May not but he who knows....but my boy is combine bound baby....let's get it.

May not but he who knows....but my boy is combine bound baby....let's get it.
    It's news if he shows up. He is just on the list right now. He is still leveraging the A's to give him more money. If he was committed to playing football he would stop playing games.

It's news if he shows up. He is just on the list right now. He is still leveraging the A's to give him more money. If he was committed to playing football he would stop playing games.
    If he's going to the combine I would hope he's working out like a fiend now. Both personal trainers and private QB coaches. He has the potential to add weight, but he needs to show up to the combine showing that he's added some.

Say what you want he is there...wishful thinking he just checking off all the boxes of the nasyaers

Yeah he's so good at them he hit last years mock out of the park!!!

Browns - Darnold
    Giants - Rosen
    Colts - Chubb
    Browns - Barkley
    Broncos - Mayfield
    Jets - Allen
    Bucs - Minkah Fitz
    Bears - Ridley
    49rs - Ward
    Raiders - Edmunds
    Dolphins - Nelson
    Bengals - Connor Williams
    Redskins - Roquan Smith
    Packers - Davenport
    Cardinals - Orlando Brown
    Ravens - Vita Vea
    Chargers - D. James
    Seahawks - Mike Hughes
    Cowboys - Mo Hurst
    Lions - Isiah Wynn
    Bills - Da'Ron Payne
    Rams - Billy Price
    Panthers - Christian Kirk
    Titans - Goedert
    Falcons - James Daniels
    Saints - Harold Landry
    Steelers - Josh Jackson
    Jags - Hayden Hurst
    Vikings - Mike McGlinchy
    Patriots - MJ Stewert
    Eagles - Taven Bryan

Boy, he really knows his stuff.....He accurately predicted 1 team correctly

This is exactly why I don't put any faith in mock drafts and these "experts" like McShay or Kiper who are supposed to know everything about everything regarding these kids and the teams interested in them.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Say what you want he is there...wishful thinking he just checking off all the boxes of the nasyaers
    Didn't realize that you traveled in the future to confirm his attendance. My apologies, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    It will just be that much sweeter when they are both drafted in the 1st so this tool can be proven wrong yet again.......

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Theres reports stating that hes saying that hes attending the combine

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    There’s reports stating that he’s saying that he’s attending the combine
    Like I said, I'll believe it when he's there. I still think he is trying to scare the A's into paying him more money.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Yeah he's so good at them he hit last years mock out of the park!!!

Browns - Darnold
    Giants - Rosen
    Colts - Chubb
    Browns - Barkley
    Broncos - Mayfield
    Jets - Allen
    Bucs - Minkah Fitz
    Bears - Ridley
    49rs - Ward
    Raiders - Edmunds
    Dolphins - Nelson
    Bengals - Connor Williams
    Redskins - Roquan Smith
    Packers - Davenport
    Cardinals - Orlando Brown
    Ravens - Vita Vea
    Chargers - D. James
    Seahawks - Mike Hughes
    Cowboys - Mo Hurst
    Lions - Isiah Wynn
    Bills - Da'Ron Payne
    Rams - Billy Price
    Panthers - Christian Kirk
    Titans - Goedert
    Falcons - James Daniels
    Saints - Harold Landry
    Steelers - Josh Jackson
    Jags - Hayden Hurst
    Vikings - Mike McGlinchy
    Patriots - MJ Stewert
    Eagles - Taven Bryan

Boy, he really knows his stuff.....He accurately predicted 1 team correctly

This is exactly why I don't put any faith in mock drafts and these "experts" like McShay or Kiper who are supposed to know everything about everything regarding these kids and the teams interested in them.
    Whoa but when they was talking good about lock yall was all on it. Man stop. We all know he is not 100% right NO ONE IS. But look how many top tens he got right. Look at that. But anyway my boy is at the combine let's get it k murda.