Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wink Bo Levi Mitchell

Hello All from Calgary!

I see you gave our q.b. a look yesterday. if we have to lose him we would love to see him go to the Broncos!
    we are huge Stampeder & Broncos fans. he has won two grey cups for us (should be three)
    he has the best winning percentage of all c.f.l. qbs names like Doug Flutie & Jeff Garcia to name a couple
    he is trying out for quite a few teams I hear. perfect world he stays in Calgary if not Denver …….PLEASE!
    this guy is a winner.he can also throw the ball more than five yards! lol
    here is hoping!

p.s.not very good with emogies didn't mean to put angry up there
    Last edited by Calgary Cdn.Fan; 12-12-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Sign him up. At the very least he offers upside and potential, we currently have neither of those at the position

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Sign him up. At the very least he offers upside and potential, we currently have neither of those at the position
    I agree! our offence (except Lindsay) is painful to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
    Hello All from Calgary!

I see you gave our q.b. a look yesterday. if we have to lose him we would love to see him go to the Broncos!
    we are huge Stampeder & Broncos fans. he has won two grey cups for us (should be three)
    he has the best winning percentage of all c.f.l. qbs names like Doug Flutie & Jeff Garcia to name a couple
    he is trying out for quite a few teams I hear. perfect world he stays in Calgary if not Denver …….PLEASE!
    here is hoping!

Considered it fixed

I saw that we brought him in for a visit. I'd be down with it. He had a statistically amazing year last year and it wouldn't be the first CFL to NFL success story (Kurt Warner comes to mind)

Honestly, he's a heck of a baller and if his game can translate to the NFL, he'd be an upgrade over Keenum.

He'd feel right at home!!! I always say that Calgary is The Denver of Canada. The Rockies are within view..

Welcome aboard Calgary Cdn.Fan!! Always nice to see another canuck on board!

Googled the dude, he's got a sweet beard in one of the pictures. He shall now be my avatar hah!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    He'd feel right at home!!! I always say that Calgary is The Denver of Canada. The Rockies are within view..

Welcome aboard Calgary Cdn.Fan!! Always nice to see another canuck on board!
    Thanks! I finally get to get some new grey cup gear! you a bombers fan as well?

Forgive me I hope this doesnít come across as offensive but Iím not too big of a fan of Levi Mitchell.

He just looks awfully slow and overweight. He is only 28 years old so thereís room for improvement but I he needs to drop a few pounds and pick up some speed if heís going to run around, especially if he makes the transition to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Forgive me I hope this doesnít come across as offensive but Iím not too big of a fan of Levi Mitchell.

He just looks awfully slow and overweight. He is only 28 years old so thereís room for improvement but I he needs to drop a few pounds and pick up some speed if heís going to run around, especially if he makes the transition to the NFL.
    Overweight? He's listed at sub-200lbs. If anything, he's underweight...

I have no idea who Bo Levi Mitchell is. However if he can throw and doesn't play scared like our current QB, I'm aboard. Where do we sign?

Hello All from Calgary!

here is hoping!

Hello from Calgary back at you! I'm not a huge CFL fan, but living in this city I'm obviously very aware of Bo. I would be happy if Denver signed him. I'm not sure if he's the answer, but I think his upside is that of Jeff Garcia in his prime. So he definitely warrants a contract and a chance.

Always glad to see Calgarians on here, I hope you're from the proper end of the city, the south. Because you can't trust the northies...haha.

Oh and as a side note, back in the summer I was pushing for the Broncos to sign Alex Singleton this offseason. Tackling machine, goes sideline to sideline on the big field, whichever team signs him will be getting a gem!

Thanks! I finally get to get some new grey cup gear! you a bombers fan as well?
    Yes I am a Bombers fan, but we've not done well for far too long, not nearly like The Stamps! But when I was a young, The Bombers were a strong team, for many years. I can still name many of the players from the old days. I was young and knew very little about The NFL. I tell this story often, but back in those days, a number of CFLers made more money than NFLers. Not to mention, some played both ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Hello from Calgary back at you! I'm not a huge CFL fan, but living in this city I'm obviously very aware of Bo. I would be happy if Denver signed him. I'm not sure if he's the answer, but I think his upside is that of Jeff Garcia in his prime. So he definitely warrants a contract and a chance.

Always glad to see Calgarians on here, I hope you're from the proper end of the city, the south. Because you can't trust the northies...haha.
    I'm not from Calgary or Canada, but I am a big fan of Bret Hart and Jarome Iginla. Does that count for something?