Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    When can Bo sign?
    Not until the free agency market opens up in mid March

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Not until the free agency market opens up in mid March
    No, we can sign him currently. He's taking his time to make his decision. It will be to a futures contract.

Free agency in mid march is only for players that were on a roster at the end of the regular season. If the player wasn't on an active roster, they can be signed to a futures contract to take effect when the league opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, we can sign him currently. He's taking his time to make his decision. It will be to a futures contract.

Free agency in mid march is only for players that were on a roster at the end of the regular season. If the player wasn't on an active roster, they can be signed to a futures contract to take effect when the league opens.
    Ok, I stand corrected. Well hurry up and choose the Broncos already!! LOL
    Last edited by JvDub95; 02-05-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Ok, I stand corrected. Well hurry up and chose the Broncos already!! LOL
    I hope he does. It's entirely possible that he's nothing more than a career backup at the NFL level, but I'd like to have as many options as possible going into 2019. Hopefuly if we sign this guy, draft a QB, ect... something will stick and we'll have a QB worth watching in 2019.

I hope he does. It's entirely possible that he's nothing more than a career backup at the NFL level, but I'd like to have as many options as possible going into 2019. Hopefuly if we sign this guy, draft a QB, ect... something will stick and we'll have a QB worth watching in 2019.
    I am with ya 100% !!

Correct, the Broncos should be trying everything possible to get a guy in here who can play quarterback. Mitchell will probably never amount to anything, but the risk is non-existent. Also, of the teams who worked out Mitchell, the Broncos make the most sense. Going to the Vikings would be beyond stupid on his part though, he would be the 4th best quarterback on the roster, he wouldn't even get a look at making that roster.

Talk in Calgary is starting to pickup that Mitchell is leaning towards staying in the CFL and re-signing with the Stampeders. He must not have gotten great feedback from NFL teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Talk in Calgary is starting to pickup that Mitchell is leaning towards staying in the CFL and re-signing with the Stampeders. He must not have gotten great feedback from NFL teams.
    Nooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by denversb50champ View Post
    nooooooooooo
    sorry but i am sooooooo glad! He has a deal done!

Go stamps! Go broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
    sorry but i am sooooooo glad! He has a deal done!

Go stamps! Go broncos!

Sad Face

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Sad Face
    https://www.cfl.ca/2019/02/12/report...g-put-calgary/

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post

I am Happy For You......I think Bo was getting the 3rd String Hype that I for one am always on board with like Keeping Sloter and Keeping Chad Kelly ect....

I think he probably realized that he wasn't going to get a chance to earn a starting job anywhere, and he gets paid fairly decently in the CFL (he'll probably sign for $700K, but I've heard that with all of his off the field stuff he ends up around $1.2 million per year) and he gets the chance to start, be the best QB in the league and win championships.

And I'm biased because I live here, but Calgary offers a pretty nice way of life.