Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Oh and as a side note, back in the summer I was pushing for the Broncos to sign Alex Singleton this offseason. Tackling machine, goes sideline to sideline on the big field, whichever team signs him will be getting a gem!
    For sure! he is a beast! hate to lose our best defensive player as well though.just missed getting his jersey at the locker room sale.
    the wife let me buy one of the black airbrushed helmets thou.that was pricey!
    we got her a signed Elway & Manning broncos helmet a few years back.

I know it's a different league, different levels of talent and all, the more I see of this kid, the more impressed I am.

2x Most outstanding player (MVP)
    Most consecutive wins by a starting QB (14)
    Best record for a first time starter (12-1)
    Fastest QB to 60 wins (72 games)
    2x Grey cup Champion and MVP
    69-15-2 as a starter

And while you can't compare yards in their league to yards in the NFL, he's consistent. Over the last 4 years he averages 4,938 yards per year, 29 TD, 11 INT 64.67 comp % and a QB rating of 99.45.

I really hope he ends up coming here, I think he's got the potential to be an NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I know it's a different league, different levels of talent and all, the more I see of this kid, the more impressed I am.

2x Most outstanding player (MVP)
    Most consecutive wins by a starting QB (14)
    Best record for a first time starter (12-1)
    Fastest QB to 60 wins (72 games)
    2x Grey cup Champion and MVP
    69-15-2 as a starter

And while you can't compare yards in their league to yards in the NFL, he's consistent. Over the last 4 years he averages 4,938 yards per year, 29 TD, 11 INT 64.67 comp % and a QB rating of 99.45.

I really hope he ends up coming here, I think he's got the potential to be an NFL QB.
    Since we have 0 QB prospects at the moment, I'll all for it. What could it hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Since we have 0 QB prospects at the moment, I'll all for it. What could it hurt?
    Yea, there isn't a lot of options in the draft or FA. Hopefully we can get him interested in us. He's got at least 5 visits setup so someone else could make a more appealing offer..

Yea, there isn't a lot of options in the draft or FA. Hopefully we can get him interested in us. He's got at least 5 visits setup so someone else could make a more appealing offer..
    Here are two words that should be very appealing to Mitchell: Case Keenum. If he can't outplay one of the worst starters in the league, he should probably stay in Canada.

His CFL contract runs until February, so no one can sign him until then. Unless the Stampeders agree to release him, which they might do because he's been a good soldier for them.

I would say sign him and this Singleton dude up. QB and ILB are our 2 weakest spots on the roster.

Oh good god. A bunch of Canadians on here now...the football discussion has already devolved into talking about Hockey.....

I'll pound the table for Bo Levi! I'm a rider fan who's all too well aware of the talent he possesses, he's better than keenum I would bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Oh good god. A bunch of Canadians on here now...the football discussion has already devolved into talking about Hockey.....
    Hey, hockey is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    The Flames are very good this year, I'm always up for talking about them...

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The Flames are very good this year, I'm always up for talking about them...
    Flames vs. Avs in the playoffs. It could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Flames vs. Avs in the playoffs. It could happen.
    Most people up here are hoping for Flames v Oilers for the first time since 1990-91. Personally I'm not because for whatever reason the current Flames are terrified of McDavid and completely lock up when they play him.

I would like Flames v Avs, that would be a very uptempo series. Fun games to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I would say sign him and this Singleton dude up. QB and ILB are our 2 weakest spots on the roster.
    I was hoping but it looks like he is signing with the Eagles! Singleton that is.

Bo Levi Mitchell (heres hoping!)

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/

if he goes south this is where we want him!