Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ Mosley

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Hockenson isn't a normal TE, he is a receiving version of Heath Miller. He is like having another offensive lineman he is that good of a blocker and has the receiving skill set and speed to be legitimate threat to any defense.

Having said all that and being a Hawkeye fan on top of it, I still wouldn't take him at 10. I would rather go with the best OL in the draft or one of the stud DT that will be there. Might as well make this defense as dominant as humanly possible. Sign CJ and Collins, draft Quinnen Williams or Ed Oliver and have play makers at every level of the defense
    If they signed Collins, Cj, and drafted Williams our D I would freak out. Lol that would be insane. We would still need to figure the corner position out but who cares if we have those guys lol

Ravens have decided not to franchise Mosley... Elway should do what it takes to sign him.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Ravens have decided not to franchise Mosley... Elway should do what it takes to sign him.
    I'm actually kinda surprised. Wonder what he'll cost? Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Bobby Wagner and Alec Ogletree are both right around $43 mil and 10.5 annually......I think that would be his target

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I am assuming it is because they couldn't come up with the cap. Id bet it would be more than the 5 yr 62 Kuechley signed recently.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Bobby Wagner and Alec Ogletree are both right around $43 mil and 10.5 annually......I think that would be his target
    Cut Sanders and we basically swap his salary for CJ lol. Then sign Collins right after that and some decent WR in FA.

Finally, we can sign him and not bother with getting White at 10.

This, without question, should be our #1 target in FA. Elway has neglected this position for far too long. A signing like this puts our D over the top. Make it happen John!

That seems about right, we could do it and still have roughly $20 mil left over to buy a few other FA's depending on how CJ's contract is structured.

Broncos need to make Mosely THE FA priority, he should be a major impact to the defense and they can afford him ...

A contract at 5 years 55M should get him. Structured ... 20M signing bonus guarantee 25M. First year cap hit could be 4M from the signing bonus 2M 2019 salary = a cap hit of 6M the first year.
    Comparable to Kuechly's first year cap hit was 6.7M and 6M his 2nd season on a 61.8M contract over 5 years. Of course Kuechly's 3rd year cap hit was almost 13M. And 2019 cap hit is over 17M.

Estimated cap space currently is ~17.6M ... cut Marshall, Stewart and Keenum gets cap space to about 37M. They can sign Mosely and still have 30M in cap space in this scenario.

Indy and Cleveland have loads of cap space. I would love to have Mosley on the team and we are a far more attractive proposition now with Vance hitting the bricks but Indy and Cleveland can throw the kitchen sink at Mosley.
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

The Ravens didn't tag him because the LB tag number is based on edge rushers. They're still trying to re-sign him. So I'm not confident he's going to hit Free Agency yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I am assuming it is because they couldn't come up with the cap. Id bet it would be more than the 5 yr 62 Kuechley signed recently.
    some where between 11 and 13 million then probably

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I would rather draft white younger faster cheaper and use the other money on CB DT in FA

Jordan Hicks may be the cheaper of he two. I don't know if the Eagles can afford to retain him with their salary cap situation
    Superbowl 50 Champions!