Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ Mosley

CJ Mosley

I very much doubt he hits free agency because I think the Ravens will find a way to resign him, but if he doesn't, we need to pay the man. He's going to command anywhere from $9-12Mil per year.

He's the ILB we've been missing all these years. He's a heck of a good football player he's got decent coverage skills (he's a significant upgrade over marshall in this aspect) and he's good against the run. PFF has him rated as an above average player as an ILB and he's still fairly young overall.

What does everyone else think?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I very much doubt he hits free agency because I think the Ravens will find a way to resign him, but if he doesn't, we need to pay the man. He's going to command anywhere from $9-12Mil per year.

He's the ILB we've been missing all these years. He's a heck of a good football player he's got decent coverage skills (he's a significant upgrade over marshall in this aspect) and he's good against the run. PFF has him rated as an above average player as an ILB and he's still fairly young overall.

1000% agree, if there is anyway to get it done do it. Another guy I was thinking of was Sean Lee, I know he is hurt a lot but there is no denying his talents as an inside backer. He would be a guy we would have to trade for but I think the Cowboys already found his replacement in Vander Esch

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    1000% agree, if there is anyway to get it done do it. Another guy I was thinking of was Sean Lee, I know he is hurt a lot but there is no denying his talents as an inside backer. He would be a guy we would have to trade for but I think the Cowboys already found his replacement in Vander Esch
    Lee if healthy would be another excellent choice! I've always had a soft spot for Mosley, he's one of my favorite NFL players (despite playing for a garbage team)

Yes please with Moseley. Could you imagine a scenario where we hire Harabough, Kubiak returns as HC, and Bough brings Moseley with him.

I just cant see the Ravens moving on from Mosley. Jordan Hicks seems more logical given the Eagles cap situation

First off, nice new Avatar. Very few people will know who that is, hopefully he ends up in Denver because I do think he has some upside.

As for Mosley, I think it depends on what defense the new coaching staff wants to play. If they switch to a full time 4-3, I think they'd be better off spending on the OLBs, and getting guys who can run and cover. I think they could keep Davis at MLB as a two down backer who is responsible for the strong A gap, and blitzing. Adding Mosley and having him play Sam or Will as a 3 down backer might not be a bad thing.

If they switch to a real 3-4, I would love the addition of Mosley.

If they keep the same hybrid 40 under they're running Mosley would be good, but they still need another ILB who can run and cover.

Since you've got a Calgary Stampeder in your avatar, I'll tell you his teammate is a player Denver should be going after. Alex Singleton, plays the middle up here and covers sideline to sideline, and is a tackling machine. You add him (he'll be cheap) and Mosley, and you've got a great LB crew.

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/10/05/best-o...n-2017-so-far/

highlights from 2017, my favourite is right near the end when his teammate is trying to wrap up a Montreal player he just comes in wraps up both and takes them both down.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Since you've got a Calgary Stampeder in your avatar, I'll tell you his teammate is a player Denver should be going after. Alex Singleton, plays the middle up here and covers sideline to sideline, and is a tackling machine. You add him (he'll be cheap) and Mosley, and you've got a great LB crew.

highlights from 2017, my favourite is right near the end when his teammate is trying to wrap up a Montreal player he just comes in wraps up both and takes them both down.

That tackle was awesome.

That kids has a good motor. Bring 'em in!

If Mosley came up in FA and was available, I would hope we would seriously consider fitting the scheme with him in it. He's a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    That tackle was awesome.

That kids has a good motor. Bring 'em in!

If Mosley came up in FA and was available, I would hope we would seriously consider fitting the scheme with him in it. He's a baller.
    Singleton is just that defensive player that ends up always being wherever the play is. He's 6'2 232, just turned 25. He's played 3 seasons in Calgary, the first he had 74 tackles. In 2017 he had 125 tackles 4 sacks and 1 INT and this year he had 129 tackles. Those are all over 18 games per season. He had 8 tackles in each playoff game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just can’t see the Ravens moving on from Mosley. Jordan Hicks seems more logical given the Eagles cap situation
    And I'd be completely ok with Hicks too. He's another I've got my eye on.

And I'd be completely ok with Hicks too. He's another I've got my eye on.
    But alas Elway will settle for Denzel Perryman coming off of an injury and we will continue to struggle with TEs.

CJ mosley

i feel he should our top FA target. you add him alone to our defense and i believe it beause an elite Defense. cause mosely can do it all. he can cover TE he can stuff teh run. he can run sideline to sideline and not to mention his insticts are top notch. he is a top 5 lber in the league right now. he would also solve our TE coverage Woes quiet a bit

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Singleton is just that defensive player that ends up always being wherever the play is. He's 6'2 232, just turned 25. He's played 3 seasons in Calgary, the first he had 74 tackles. In 2017 he had 125 tackles 4 sacks and 1 INT and this year he had 129 tackles. Those are all over 18 games per season. He had 8 tackles in each playoff game this year.
    Looks like he is signing with the Eagles!... A miss for us( Denver) for sure I think
    we will see next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
    Looks like he is signing with the Eagles!... A miss for us( Denver) for sure I think
    we will see next year.
    Yes, I heard about it on the Fan 960 yesterday, they said that he was being released to go to the NFL and dragged everything out to get my hopes up, before finally saying he was signing with the Eagles. That's 4 Stamps players signed to the NFL so far this year, Mitchell should make 5.

Elway does seem kind of cheap when it comes to inside linebackers.

Fangio has had a first round talent at LB everywhere hes gone though. So Im intrigued what theyll do there if hes the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    Elway does seem kind of cheap when it comes to inside linebackers.

Fangio has had a first round talent at LB everywhere he’s gone though. So I’m intrigued what they’ll do there if he’s the guy.
    if he is the guy no way they don't go LBer early at some point.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait