Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109

Thread: CJ Mosley

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,626
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    I would rather draft white younger faster cheaper and use the other money on CB DT in FA
    White is probably not getting to us anymore at 10. Have to prepare for Devin Bush or Mack Wilson in rounds 2-3.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,477
    If John Elway was willing to re-sign Brandon Marshall for an average of 7.3 million dollars per season 3 years ago, I don't see why he would have any issue going after one of these athletic linebackers in free agency who are far superior to what Marshall ever was. You have a host of guys to pick from in free agency this season at middle linebacker, and Mosley is the cream of the crop, but I see potentially 6 guys who would be upgrades for us.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    If John Elway was willing to re-sign Brandon Marshall for an average of 7.3 million dollars per season 3 years ago, I don't see why he would have any issue going after one of these athletic linebackers in free agency who are far superior to what Marshall ever was. You have a host of guys to pick from in free agency this season at middle linebacker, and Mosley is the cream of the crop, but I see potentially 6 guys who would be upgrades for us.
    Plus they loved Mosley coming out in his Draft class. I'm still crossing my fingers for White...but I don't think he will make it past Lions at 8.
    New England Patriots GM

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    White is probably not getting to us anymore at 10. Have to prepare for Devin Bush or Mack Wilson in rounds 2-3.
    I think we may have to trade back in the First or package some picks to get back into the first to get either. If Wilson runs aswell as people are expecting on his Pro day and is impressive in the drills i dont think he makes it past Pittsburgh in the first. ideally we would trade with Washington in the first and get their first and third pick as thats roughly the same value as our first and select Mack if thats who we was targeting. im not sold on White at all

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    If they signed Collins, Cj, and drafted Williams our D I would freak out. Lol that would be insane. We would still need to figure the corner position out but who cares if we have those guys lol
    Denver should be doing the math as we speak to get this guy. This is the player Fangio needs going forward to take our defense to the next level. Devin White is a solid player, but I think he goes before our pick as others have pointed out.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    I think we may have to trade back in the First or package some picks to get back into the first to get either. If Wilson runs aswell as people are expecting on his Pro day and is impressive in the drills i dont think he makes it past Pittsburgh in the first. ideally we would trade with Washington in the first and get their first and third pick as thats roughly the same value as our first and select Mack if thats who we was targeting. im not sold on White at all
    I agree with your take. That would be a great trade back.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Mark Barron released by Rams. That's another viable option.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Mark Barron released by Rams. That's another viable option.
    Was just getting ready to post that, Mosley is the target but there is no need to overpay for him with other quality options out there


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Was just getting ready to post that, Mosley is the target but there is no need to overpay for him with other quality options out there
    Barron's an interesting player. Safety converted to MLB if I remember right (usually happens the other way around) He's got some good cover skills, but I think he's a bit long in the tooth.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Now we need to save Stewart's money too. Just read we should let him know soon. 6.3 million saved if we move on. That's a good chunk to spend when we already have Simmons Parks and Cravens.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    This crop of FAs is so good. Hope we feel in one big fish, then wait for sweet deals.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,489
    Worth he ravens cutting awesome loose, i canít help but think they are creating more cap space to re-sign CJ.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,720
    Honestly, we need 2 ILBs because we currently don't have one that is a good fit for what Fangio likes to do.

    Mosely
    Hicks
    Bucannon
    Alexander
    Wright

    I would take any one of these guys, heck sign a stud and sign Navarro Bowman on the cheap.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,506
    They just cut Eric Weddle. Look for them to resign Mosley with that freed up money.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    What if we get Mosley AND draft White. Wow. Talk about having that linebacker core. Ridiculous. Go FA on corner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •