Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wow - that's unsettling.

Come to think of it...I thought it was strange when my hot dog crawled away. I just chalked it up to Vance Joseph.

I've been avoiding this thread, but curiosity got me.

I'm vegetarian and very picky about my food touching meat. So I usually eat before I go. I had pizza at the Broncos/Redskins preseason game this year. Looked okay.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Off topic: Any time I attend a Broncos game I first eat at the Corner Beet which is roughly a 15 minute Uber ride to the stadium.
    Corner Beet is one of my favorite restaurants in the US. Highly recommend.

On topic: In the past, I have tried the made-to-order food kiosks located in the Club Level. The food is reasonably priced and appears to be less processed than the typical fare. This thread has made me think twice about ordering food there or any stadium.

CP your way!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    It's not good. You just don't mess with or poorly handle people's food.

Unfortunately I have a feeling these venues are understaffed and they they simply hire anyone willing to work which in return means little to no common sense of proper food handling procedures.

Does Colorado require employees to have a Certified Food Handlers card like in other states?
    Iíve never heard that itís a requirement but they should be

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    It's not good. You just don't mess with or poorly handle people's food.

Unfortunately I have a feeling these venues are understaffed and they they simply hire anyone willing to work which in return means little to no common sense of proper food handling procedures.

Does Colorado require employees to have a Certified Food Handlers card like in other states?
    Accordign to https://colorado.foodhandlerclasses.com/, no.

Please note
    Food handler training is not currently required or endorsed by the State of Colorado. At times, the State of Colorado may utilize training on food safety as a means and a method to obtain compliance, but they do not require such training through Colorado's Retail Food Establishment Rules and Regulations.

The State of Colorado requires all manufacturers/producers of cannabis edibles to have food safety training.
    Emphasis mine

Anybody else find it really funny that manufactures/producers of cannabis edibles must have training but other foods do not?

With all the venues listed from ESPN's research, I am actually afraid to look up other establishments.
    Last edited by Rastic; 12-18-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Accordign to https://colorado.foodhandlerclasses.com/, no.

Emphasis mine

Anybody else find it really funny that manufactures/producers of cannabis edibles must have training but other foods do not.

With all the venues listed from ESPN's research, I am actually afraid to look up other establishments.
    Does anyone know who their concessions contract is with (e.g., Delaware North, Aramark, et al)?

Makes you want to sneak into the tailgating area and invite yourself to a tasty meal!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Makes you want to sneak into the tailgating area and invite yourself to a tasty meal!

Why is that image of a Boisie State Broncos tailgate?

Hmm sounds like more ESPN garbage to me. They should stick with reporting on sports, not food.