Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All I can say is can we freaking fire this waste of breath head coach

Stupid as hell my God

Case sucks, VJ sucks
    3rd and 1

We have a big back in Royce and a great FB

Instead we do a pitchout that loses yards
    Then instead of going for it down by four we kick a fg givin the ball back when we have one CB

Even if they didn’t get the first that would give the ball to the browns on the ten ?

Please fire this coach now

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Stupid as hell my God

Case sucks, VJ sucks
    3rd and 1

Then instead of going for it down by four we kick a fg givin the ball back when we have one CB

Even if they didn’t get the first that would give the ball to the browns on the ten ?

What a flipping joke man. You are so predictable. No other bronco fan comes crying on their board with yet another violin drivel thread about how much you loath your garbage team when they lose. You act like you are in shock and awe this is happening. Well at least we can predict you have 2 more “woe is us” loser threads to go.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What a flipping joke man. You are so predictable. No other bronco fan comes crying on their board with yet another violin drivel thread about how much you loath your garbage team when they lose. You act like you are in shock and awe this is happening. Well at least we can predict you have 2 more “woe is us” loser threads to go.
    So I should be like you huh

I guess I need an example of your actions after a bolt loss you know since we don’t see you posting for months because your too candy assed to show up

Stupid as hell my God

Case sucks, VJ sucks
    3rd and 1

Nothing is going to change until Elway allows whatever new head coach he hires to have complete control over the entire coaching staff.

What do I mean?

We all saw VJ screaming at joe woods tonight on the sideline however how much authority dobyou see VJ expressing over Bill Musgrave tonight or any other night?

None and that is because VJ has no power over Elways friends... Say VJ request more of the play book to be utilized or play action, does Musgrave listen? Hell no because he takes orders directly from the top when it comes to how he runs his offense.

That in itself has made the organization look like a complete joke. The fan bases most beloved icon has done this to the team and yet the public fails to see it.

I’d for one would greatly be curious to hear what VJ really has to say about the whole situation off the record behind closed doors.

The sooner you accept it the better off you’ll be!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nothing is going to change until Elway allows whatever new head coach he hires to have complete control over the entire coaching staff.

What do I mean?

We all saw VJ screaming at joe woods tonight on the sideline however how much authority dobyou see VJ expressing over Bill Musgrave tonight or any other night?

None and that is because VJ has no power over Elways friends... Say VJ request more of the play book to be utilized or play action, does Musgrave listen? Hell no because he takes orders directly from the top when it comes to how he runs his offense.

That in itself has made the organization look like a complete joke. The fan bases most beloved icon has done this to the team and yet the public fails to see it.

I’d for one would greatly be curious to hear what VJ really has to say about the whole situation off the record behind closed doors.

The sooner you accept it the better off you’ll be!
    There is nothing that suggests VJ doesn’t have authority over his staff , none

Quit with your fantasy’s about VJ having zero say

This team sucks because VJ sucks

This week alone he wrongly Blamed Von
    He told case to take chances and throw the ball...that worked out brilliantly

There is nothing that suggests VJ doesn’t have authority over his staff , none

Quit with your fantasy’s about VJ having zero say

This team sucks because VJ sucks

This week alone he wrongly Blamed Von
    He told case to take chances and throw the ball...that worked out brilliantly
    Yeah that’s about all the power he has

like i have said before, elway as a GM reminds me a lot of A.J smith(with a ring of course). both started off good but both have/had huge ego's and both are/were vastly over-rated because of that early success.

one thing is for sure....there hasn't been back to back losing seasons in Denver in 45 years. but unless the broncos win the last two, it's going to happen under elway's watch.

Welcome Back! #85

I bet elway wishes he picked the right former bronco to be his HC

Lynn should be coach of the year in my biased opinion.

Welcome Back! #85

Who's m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶n̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ worse, Vance or Josh McDaniels?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    like i have said before, elway as a GM reminds me a lot of A.J smith(with a ring of course). both started off good but both have/had huge ego's and both are/were vastly over-rated because of that early success.

one thing is for sure....there hasn't been back to back losing seasons in Denver in 45 years. but unless the broncos win the last two, it's going to happen under elway's watch.

And people continue to 100%blame him

Elway was going to fire VJ last season
    It was kubiak that convinced him to keep him

It was also said kubs was who insisted on case, as he coached him in Houston

There were two choices last season one hasn’t worked out for us the other is crippling the Vikings

Just as it isn’t just VJ

Case is a huge problem
    Injuries are adding up
    Musgrave is a issue ( look at his call on 3rd and 1 from the five, down by 4)

But VJ is a huge issue his coaching is just not head coach level

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Who's m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶n̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ worse, Vance or Josh McDaniels?
    They the same but different

Mcdoosh destroyed because he was a head case

VJ is because he is incompetent

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I bet elway wishes he picked the right former bronco to be his HC

Lynn should be coach of the year in my biased opinion.
    He probably wishing he went with his gut and fired him last season

Still talking out your butt

There is no evidence of that... none

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Who's worse, Vance or Josh McDaniels?
    That's easy! VJ
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US