Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal Issues

Internal Issues

Looks like Shane Ray and Sua Cravens are a bit angry for becoming Game Day inactives. If you ask me Shane’s play is not that great and I believe his heart is with KC However Sua Cravens I suspect just never got inline with Denver’s Defense I do not know if that is due to the fact that he has practically missed the entire season so he therefore has not jelled or what. I do know that there is internal fighting going on which says to me that VJ has lost control and I say it’s time to abandon ship and let VJ sink. Then Denver can right the course with the right CPT Hopefully David Toub or someone with Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Looks like Shane Ray and Sua Cravens are a bit angry for becoming Game Day inactives. If you ask me Shane’s play is not that great and I believe his heart is with KC However Sua Cravens I suspect just never got inline with Denver’s Defense I do not know if that is due to the fact that he has practically missed the entire season so he therefore has not jelled or what. I do know that there is internal fighting going on which says to me that VJ has lost control and I say it’s time to abandon ship and let VJ sink. Then Denver can right the course with the right CPT Hopefully David Toub or someone with Experience.
    Sua was brought into cover Te. he was responsible for covering kittle a lot of the first half. he should have been fired for that proformance, he is lucky it's just a game day inactive.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

The Broncos are a mess, from the top down... Ellis and Elway, Elway and Joseph, Joseph and his coordinators, and Joseph and the players and the coordinators - there seems to be animosity and disconnect at every level from the top to the bottom. Right now, the Broncos are in a dark place as an organization. Would we be in this same predicament if Mr Bowlen was still running the show? And as fans we’re worried about Case Keenum?!? The Broncos need so much stabilization from so many different directions.... I love the Broncos, as a fan of 30+ years it’s hard to watch where we are at right now........ Brighter days ahead.

I don't think this is much of anything. Ray is whining that it was "disrespectful" that he found out he was being deactivated the day before the game. He's a first round pick with 14 career sacks in 4 years. Is he truly that surprised about not being active when he's not contributing much of anything?...I guess he does have those 10 tackles (less than 1 per game) this year.

If he wants to talk disrespectful, how about getting a tattoo of a fierce rivals logo? Whether he's proud he came from KC and/or really into body art makes no difference, you don't get that tattoo while your career is ongoing and you're playing for the other team. I hope they deactivate him for the rest of the year.

As for Cravens, he's played poorly. Not only has his coverage been bad but he's also missed tackles he shouldn't have missed. I give him some leeway because he missed almost all of camp and a big chunk of the year, so he's done little live tackling this season. But again, based on his play, can he really be surprised that he wasn't active?

I don't know how people say that the McDaniels era was worse. I get that it was bad back then, but man, it's bad now too. Like really bad. No QB, no HC, no offensive line, the list continues.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't know how people say that the McDaniels era was worse. I get that it was bad back then, but man, it's bad now too. Like really bad. No QB, no HC, no offensive line, the list continues.
    They had all of those problems in 2010, plus a coach who went out of his way to antagonize, and then decided to film an opposition teams walkthrough (still lost the game) and then lied about it to the owner when asked.

That was the darkest era in Broncos history for a lot of reasons. I'm not saying right now is good in any way, but time seems to have made people forget just how bad it was.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Maybe because he was caught cheating and was fired midseason?

McDaniels did not draft well either, IMO.
    However, he did beat NE, so that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Belichick seems to struggle in his first game against former proteges. He's lost to two this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't think this is much of anything. Ray is whining that it was "disrespectful" that he found out he was being deactivated the day before the game. He's a first round pick with 14 career sacks in 4 years. Is he truly that surprised about not being active when he's not contributing much of anything?...I guess he does have those 10 tackles (less than 1 per game) this year.

If he wants to talk disrespectful, how about getting a tattoo of a fierce rivals logo? Whether he's proud he came from KC and/or really into body art makes no difference, you don't get that tattoo while your career is ongoing and you're playing for the other team. I hope they deactivate him for the rest of the year.

As for Cravens, he's played poorly. Not only has his coverage been bad but he's also missed tackles he shouldn't have missed. I give him some leeway because he missed almost all of camp and a big chunk of the year, so he's done little live tackling this season. But again, based on his play, can he really be surprised that he wasn't active?
    I believe he got that tattoo during his college days.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Did he really not draft well? He made some serious questionable decisions and the trade that basically created the “Legion of Boom”, which we ironically lost to in SB48. But players he drafted, played a big part in those 2011-2013 teams. DT, Deck, Moreno, Beadles, Walton, Ayers, Bruton, Colquitt, Carter. Is it a star studded list? No, not by any means. But those players were a large part of 3 playoff teams. All solid contributors and DT is a future ROF’er. So was he really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I believe he got that tattoo during his college days.
    http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...logo-in-tattoo

He got it after SB50! And what makes it even worse is that the arrowhead is in such a spot that he could’ve added it after his playing time with the Broncos was over. It’s not like it’s the main of the tatt.

Carter could never stay healthy, Moreno fumbled a lot and could never stay healthy, Ayers was ok and when you cheat as still lose that says it all.

Shane Ray, lol.

Disrespectful is a 1st rounder playing like a 7th round player.
    Last edited by Rastic; 12-18-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Sua is just a head case. He was high risk/highly reward acquisition in the first place, and he is not panning out, pretty sure they will cut bait on him ASAP.

Don’t know what is the deal with Ray, except he has been strictly average when he isn’t hurt, and he has been thoroughly out played this year and has lost his spot. Not having him on game day doesn’t affect the team, so maybe they are trying to send him a message, or maybe they are planning on getting rid of him as well and don’t want to risk injury. And, I know it’s petty, but it bugs the hell out of me that he has a KC Chefs logo tattooed on him!!

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    Did he really not draft well? He made some serious questionable decisions and the trade that basically created the “Legion of Boom”, which we ironically lost to in SB48. But players he drafted, played a big part in those 2011-2013 teams. DT, Deck, Moreno, Beadles, Walton, Ayers, Bruton, Colquitt, Carter. Is it a star studded list? No, not by any means. But those players were a large part of 3 playoff teams. All solid contributors and DT is a future ROF’er. So was he really that bad?
    He also traded a 1st round pick for a 2nd round pick and wasted a 1st round pick on Tebow.