Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please, for the love of god......

No Jim Harbaugh. I read a report that said ďeven though Harbaugh has repeatedly said he is not leaving Michigan at least one NFL team is prepared to make him an offer that will get his attention.Ē

Please donít let it be us. I honestly cannot stand this guy and think heís a mediocre coach at best. He had trouble maintaining relationships with the 49ers, had all kinds of drama in his locker room, and fizzled our quick before bolting to Michigan. He is NOT an innovative offensive mind at all. The dude is Dan Quinn at best and we do not need him.

Plus, that opens the door for Kaepernick to come here potentially. Please John go a different route. Iím ok with John Harbaugh but NO NO NO to Jim. Dude is trash and is right where he belongs in Ann Arbor. We would have to overpay to lure him away, hopefully Elway isnít this stupid.

I think it's the Dolphins. The future of Adam Gase is up in the air and Michigan is Stephen Ross' alma mater, he was born there and is a big donor for their program, supporting Harbaugh as their head coach 4 years ago. By the way, if Gase becomes available... Is that bridge burned?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

let it be known. i like jim. i believe Jim will win a nfl super bowl one day. he is still one of the best coaches in football.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I doubt itís the Broncos trying to lure Jim Harbaugh to the NFL.

I donít think he and Elway would get along anyway.

Jim tried to make a power move with the Niners and ended up at Michigan because of it.

The only way I see Jim Harbaugh in Denver is if Elway walks away and Joe Ellis gives Jim the control of football operations.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I think it's the Dolphins. The future of Adam Gase is up in the air and Michigan is Stephen Ross' alma mater, he was born there and is a big donor for their program, supporting Harbaugh as their head coach 4 years ago. By the way, if Gase becomes available... Is that bridge burned?
    Adam Gase's beef with the Broncos is not with John Elway but rather with someone else in administration that would prevent Gase from coming here as long as this person is still with the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    let it be known. i like jim. i believe Jim will win a nfl super bowl one day. he is still one of the best coaches in football.
    I too am a fan of both Harbaugh's. I do believe Jim when he says he's not going anywhere though--eventually, maybe, but right now I think he's staying at Michigan for the next few years.
    Administrator

Probably not as an OC. But I think Gase needs another year or two as a coordinator before he gets his second (and hopefully more successful) HC gig.

I have no problem with Harbaugh, he's a great coach, but he's got a shelf life. That shelf life is 4 years, that's how long he lasts at every job. He just finished year 4 in Michigan.

Everyone has their coaches they like

Everyone has their coaches they do not like

If someone would present a logical case that any coach would be able to win us a Super Bowl my personal feelings towards that coach really does not matter.

I want to win....with anyone...period. If that means either Harbaugh, Mike Shanahan or McD were to come here and win a Super Bowl I would be down!

All I know is the current situation is not working.

Gase is not coming here as long as John is here imo and I donít want him here personally. I don't want Jim either. John I would like.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 12-21-2018 at 05:07 AM.

I would welcome him to Denver but he is definitely not at the top of my wish list.

I do think he would be an upgrade over VJ though so why not hire him?

I still miss the blue background.

I think Jim is better suited to the college game. He's a very emotional guy, and that ends up playing to his strengths in recruiting and motivating college kids. As we saw with the 49ers, pro athletes don't respond in the same way, and his lack of maturity came back to haunt him. I'd prefer a coach who is better at managing pro players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Everyone has their coaches they like

Everyone has their coaches they do not like

If someone would present a logical case that any coach would be able to win us a Super Bowl my personal feelings towards that coach really does not matter.

I want to win....with anyone...period. If that means either Harbaugh, Mike Shanahan or McD were to come here and win a Super Bowl I would be down!

All I know is the current situation is not working.
    An almost perfect post. Until you mentioned McD. You can argue he was too green and was also given too much power when he had the job the first time. I can accept that. However, I can't overlook what he did to Indy. I mean, it looks to have worked out for Indy but I'm not interested in anyone who pulls that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I have no problem with Harbaugh, he's a great coach, but he's got a shelf life. That shelf life is 4 years, that's how long he lasts at every job. He just finished year 4 in Michigan.
    So, similar to John Fox. I completely agree, and would be more than happy with it.

I wanted Jim after the McError era but I don't want him now.

He seems to be stuck in a time-warp with that antiquated brand of football he's running at Michigan.

I want a very good, yet fun team to watch and not one that's a weekly cure for insomnia.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above