Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

the chargers are not going anywhere.
    You got that right

I guess you do have a good understanding of history & all the failures over the years...

Perhaps when cry me a river phillis(looked like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum) is gone maybe the chuggers could actually make a super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    but of course! why would you see them? you being the hypocrite that you are and all.

oh and LOL @ you talking about weak schedule after they went on the road and beat two playoff teams, you are a laugher and a half!

seahawks, titans, chiefs, steelers....all winning teams, all beat down all on the road.

pretty ridiculous to even post this nonsense, do you actually believe the dumb stuff you say?
    And the broncos you swear suck beat Two of those teams and should have beat another plus they beat your team

And Iím just asking about your excuse for losing, you arenít blaming a gift win

Ya you really canít since the crows just took it

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    PR doing what PR does...

With that said, the Chargers got absolutely screwed by the refs. Might not have changed the game's outcome, but it was obvious.

On gates fumble... it clearly was coming out before the knee hit

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Nothing to do with Gates fumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Nothing to do with Gates fumble.
    he doesn't understand, he only sees what he wants to see. if that what have been the other way around, he would have said the chargers were gifted a win. just like he did with the steelers game because of that no call TD they got.

those no calls have been happening every game, it is what it is.

i'm not worried about the loss other than how poorly the OL played.

that was the right call, you're not even smart enough to figure out what he's talking about
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-23-2018 at 01:38 PM.

And the broncos you swear suck beat Two of those teams and should have beat another plus they beat your team

And I’m just asking about your excuse for losing, you aren’t blaming a gift win

Ya you really can’t since the crows just took it
    i'm not you, i don't blame no calls and bad calls on losses. there isn't always an excuse for a loss, only in your hypocritical and whinny world there is.

and yes, your team sucks. you beat half as many good teams s the chargers have yet you still want to talk about the chargers not beating good teams? LOL that's how pathetic you are. i'm actually surprised you are not crying about how i'm not here after a loss, like you do after every chargers loss regardless if i'm here or not.

find a new argument.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-23-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    You got that right

I guess you do have a good understanding of history & all the failures over the years...

Perhaps when cry me a river phillis(looked like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum) is gone maybe the chuggers could actually make a super bowl
    isn't it funny you didn't have a damn thing to say for weeks (months?) and now all of a sudden you come out from under that rock acting like the chargers are a bad team?

i just think back to what you were saying before the season started, now i'm supposed to listen to the ramblings of your ignorance?

The bandwagon is strong with a lot of people. I won't ever jump on any bandwagon.

Fellas, the Chargers were not prepared for this defense. The coaches game plan was clearly horrid as they had no answers as the game wore on. The oline looked like a high school team and got completely run over. It was a train wreck. It was en epic collapse indeed. Rivers is not a very mobile QB and yet in spite of all that happened was driving pretty good down the field for the win until that defense punched out the ball right before gates knee hit the ground. Bone head penalties by the oline all night shows how ill prepared they were. The officiating seemed to be a mess as well missing calls all night.

Look, the Chargers are the better team overall even though they had the edge on defense that night. I can assure you that this kind of suckage will not repeat itself when we face them in the wild card round for a rematch which it looks like we will.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Fellas, the Chargers were not prepared for this defense. The coaches game plan was clearly horrid as they had no answers as the game wore on. The oline looked like a high school team and got completely run over. It was a train wreck. It was en epic collapse indeed. Rivers is not a very mobile QB and yet in spite of all that happened was driving pretty good down the field for the win until that defense punched out the ball right before gates knee hit the ground. Bone head penalties by the oline all night shows how ill prepared they were. The officiating seemed to be a mess as well missing calls all night.

Look, the Chargers are the better team overall even though they had the edge on defense that night. I can assure you that this kind of suckage will not repeat itself when we face them in the wild card round for a rematch which it looks like we will.
    None of that matters......
    The only thing that matters is that your QB can't produce (or rarely, if you prefer) when the game has some significant meaning. Philip Rivers with all his stats and passing accolades has put up something like 4 playoff games with 0 tds.