Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Its always good to sweep the Raiders, but it could mess up our draft in the spring? So I am good with whatever happens.
    ( I need the Broncos D to have 2 points tonight to win my Fantasy football game.)

BLAM! BLAM!

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Its only fun when both teams are good and need a win for the division or playoff spot.

zzzzz to this game

Go Broncos!!!!!!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Its funny that we could sweep both the Raiders and the Chargers, and still miss the playoffs.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Go Lindsay, 1000 yards! Go Chubb 14.5 sacks! Go Broncos!

Hoping Denver makes it a good game, after this season we need it.

And thank you for recognizing I was trying to lighten the mood some, after this point in the season what else can you do but just shake your head.

Better days down the road, don't know how far but they are there. Survived Griese, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, Tebow to get to the Manning Era... We will get better and playoff bound again.

For know just kick some Oakland Butt... ya know for old times sake...
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Hopefully Denver is playing for Pride Monday night. Its a chance for us to show of our Rookie running back. Which means Vance is setting up a game plan that revolves around Case throwing it 45 times. Still Lindsay should hit his 1000 yards rushing on the season (should have hit it last week) These two games gives our rookies a little more time to develop in actual game day situation. Sutton and Hamilton are still raw products and don't seem quite ready for the bright lights.
    LOL

Go Broncos!!

Lindsay and Freeman should have a good day. Teams have been averaging almost 150 rushing yards against them this season. Their last game they gave up over 170 yards on the ground.

Of course, if all goes according to plan, both Lindsay and Freeman will have to make do with the 10 - 15 snaps they'll have to share while Keenum out there slinging it 45+ times

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Three seasons of missed playoffs and unow a Raiders win is more helpful than a loss against us. This team has continually let me down.
    When I became a Bronco fan, I had to wait ten years for the first winning season. Suck it up.

The most exciting part of this game will be waiting to see if this thread hits 50 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The most exciting part of this game will be waiting to see if this thread hits 50 pages
    Personally, I'm hoping it doesn't. A nice quiet Christmas Eve would be good.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Are this weekend’s games only on NFL network?

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    It's a little sad seeing a tradition come to an end...this may be the last game ever played in Oakland.
    For a while anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I knew they played last year on Christmas Eve. Couldn't go to the game because of it (against Washington). Didn't realize it was 3 straight.

I have a brilliant idea. Let's close this place down. To reopen Wednesday. Yeah. I like that idea.
    OKAY! Or just leave it unmoderated. Perhaps the "Peace on Earth" holiday spirit is enough to cause members to behave and stay in line for a couple of days.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Personally, I'm hoping it doesn't. A nice quiet Christmas Eve would be good.
    I have a feeling you'll get your wish