3 consecutive christmas eve blowouts!

30+ years as a fan of this team, i have never been able to say i was embarrassed to be a fan of the broncos...until now.

there needs to be a major overhaul of this trash!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    30+ years as a fan of this team, i have never been able to say i was embarrassed to be a fan of the broncos...until now.

There will be a overhaul but that won't guarantee success. This team has a lot of issues starting from the top down to bottom. Until we find our franchise QB it's going to be rough sailing.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Agree completely. That was the worst played game i have ever watched.....
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrendal View Post
    Maybe theres a Browns fan out there who will loan me there paper bag........
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Maybe theres a Browns fan out there who will loan me there paper bag........
    The Browns appear to have a brighter future than us right now...
    Dread it.Run from it.

IMO we are at the cross roads.

The decisions in the coming months will determine if we have hope as a franchise or start to become the next Browns/Lions or for those old school NFL fans...Tampa Bay.

We have the worst offense in the NFL...makes me sick to sit & watch this garbage.

Oh & the i would say the most of the players mailed it in for the year & quit...because we were in like every game this year except for the jets but this game was disgusting to watch...shame on the players!!!

Did you miss the 2010 Raider game at home? 59-14 and the score indicates the game was closer than it was

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Did you miss the 2010 Raider game at home? 59-14 and the score indicates the game was closer than it was
    That was the first Broncos game I ever turned off in disgust. That was the lowest point in franchise history, at least for as long as I've been a fan (since the 86 season). Tonight was just a nothing game and the players played like it...or so I'm lead to believe, I didn't even try to watch any of it. I would guess Sunday will be similar, with the game ending around 515pm Denver time, and word of Joseph officially being fired coming out by 6pm at the latest.

The players know the season is over, they know this coaching staff in it's entirety is gone, they've quit playing.

I was embarrassed but watched it all

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That was the first Broncos game I ever turned off in disgust. That was the lowest point in franchise history, at least for as long as I've been a fan (since the 86 season). Tonight was just a nothing game and the players played like it...or so I'm lead to believe, I didn't even try to watch any of it. I would guess Sunday will be similar, with the game ending around 515pm Denver time, and word of Joseph officially being fired coming out by 6pm at the latest.

The players know the season is over, they know this coaching staff in it's entirety is gone, they've quit playing.
    You watched the entire 89 super bowl? Impressive..
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You watched the entire 89 super bowl? Impressive..
    You know what, I was pretty young, so I would watch, run to play Nintendo, come back and see it was worse and repeat. Since I've been an adult Broncos fan, I've missed very few games (tonight was the first time I didn't watch at least a big chunk since October 2001) and flipped off only 2 in disgust. Oakland in 2010 and Philly in 2017.

So you're kind of right, but I wasn't thinking that far back as what I would consider a die-hard fan.

Chin up man. Don't be embarrassed. Tough times come and go, changes are on the way. Hang in, the team has talent. All they need is competent coaches and a starting qb. Well, and a few other pieces but all is not lost.

I had to put a cap on my bedhead to run to the store. I took the Rockies hat.

Quote Originally Posted by False Start View Post
    I had to put a cap on my bedhead to run to the store. I took the Rockies hat.
    lol I am wearing my Nuggets cap now