Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Congrats John Elway !!!

Under John Elways watch, for the first time in 46 seasons, the Denver Broncos have put together back to back losing seasons, remarkable stuff. I wonder what this genius has up his sleeve next ? Give Vance another year ? Maybe bring back Dan Reeves ? Give Rick Dennison a head coaching job ? Patiently waiting to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Under John Elways watch, for the first time in 46 seasons, the Denver Broncos have put together back to back losing seasons, remarkable stuff. I wonder what this genius has up his sleeve next ? Give Vance another year ? Maybe bring back Dan Reeves ? Give Rick Dennison a head coaching job ? Patiently waiting to find out.
    Also Four Division Titles, Two AFC Championships, Two Super Bowl appearances and one World Championship.....just saying
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    Also Four Division Titles, Two AFC Championships, Two Super Bowl appearances and one World Championship.....just saying
    All great accolades, it's just sad how badly the team has fallen off under his poor management over recent years, especially after the great start he had. Hopefully he can get things turned around, but without a Peyton Manning out there to solve all of his problems, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    Not trying to discredit your statement and I understand that Elway lured Manning to Denver but I think we really need to start considering the fact that PFM had more to do with those stats than Elway did.

I donít believe there are any Elway haters here side from baph but those who attempt to hold Elway accountable seem to get attacked more that the flat earthers however the number of people who are holding Elway accountable are growing by the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not trying to discredit your statement and I understand that Elway lured Manning to Denver but I think we really need to start considering the fact that PFM had more to do with those stats than Elway did.

I don’t believe there are any Elway haters here side from baph but those who attempt to hold Elway accountable seem to get attacked more that the flat earthers however the number of people who are holding Elway accountable are growing by the day!
    Why are you including two years he wasn't with the Broncos? The Broncos were 8-8 under his watch before Manning. If you want to "hold him accountable" that's fine, but maybe start by looking at his actual resume, not using McDaniels years to beef up the argument.

I don’t believe there are any Elway haters here side from baph but those who attempt to hold Elway accountable seem to get attacked more that the flat earthers however the number of people who are holding Elway accountable are growing by the day!
    yes i'm a bonafide elway hater but that's just truth right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Why are you including two years he wasn't with the Broncos? The Broncos were 8-8 under his watch before Manning. If you want to "hold him accountable" that's fine, but maybe start by looking at his actual resume, not using McDaniels years to beef up the argument.
    the broncos under elway's watch still have a losing record without manning, though.

how many more losing seasons will the broncos have from here on out before elway gets canned? wish i could add a poll

replacing the coach alone isn't going to solve this, as much as some of you want to believe that.

Butler, I didnít create the picture and yes I know when Elway came on board but that doesnít change the fact that he stinks as a GM without PFM!

The sooner you accept it the better youíll feel!

Btw itís about the results that were posted during the Peyton Manning era in Denver not about John Elway however I already knew that all the John Elway supporters were going to take offense to this picture.

I know how it is, we canít show any negativity toward Elway Because of the negative offense some of you guys take over it but this is supposed to be a place where every football fan can express their opinion and thatís what Iím doing.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos under elway's watch still have a losing record without manning, though.
    That is the thing that is ridiculous amongst bronco fans, they consider 8-8 like it is something to be proud of when Elway himself has stated anything short of a super bowl victory is a failure.

So many ppl whining that denver has had the first back to back losing seasons since 72. So what a losing season is a losing season and sure blame VJ but Elway was the one who chose to hire him and 80 percent of us saw it coming even before it happened.

Bill OíBrienís offense isnít worth spit, Tom Brady is a cheater and
    Elwayís judgement stinks! Thereís no way to sugar coat it.

Elway's best decision as GM was saying "ok" when PM gave him his demands to play for Denver.

No hit on Elway - a good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Elway's best decision as GM was saying "ok" when PM gave him his demands to play for Denver.

No hit on Elway - a good decision.
    One of very few but letís see if he does whatís right in the next 24-48 hours!

One of very few but letís see if he does whatís right in the next 24-48 hours!
    I'm surprised there isn't more backlash directed at Elway. I'm pretty confident, that under similar circumstances, New England fans would be screaming for his head. We'd still love what he did as a QB.