Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nothing much to say... total coaching failure topped by a suck qb

Once again case cannot move the ball in the first half

Teams are stacking the box everyplsy three weeks in a row and case and mus cannot figure it out

Next Monday cannot come fast enough I cannot stand VJ

I think elway failed in not firing VJ weeks ago
    Set the message failure and mistakes are not acceptable

And case just flat out sucks

I look for the bolts to hang fifty on us

And if VJ has any self respect he would bench case next week, can hogan be any worse

who's team is pathetic now arapaho?

where are all the broncos fans that were coming in here running their mouth after the chargers lost to an actual good team? you guys got dominated by arguably the worst team in football LMAO!!!!

keep believing it's just a coaching problem, your team is junk and it's going to continue to be junk regardless of who the head coach is.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

where are all the broncos fans that were coming in here running their mouth after the chargers lost to an actual good team? you guys got dominated by arguably the worst team in football LMAO!!!!

keep believing it's just a coaching problem, your team is junk and it's going to continue to be junk regardless of who the head coach is.
    I guess I could snivel, whine and cry making excuses about the losses are because of players on IR like you did

But Iím a man not a whiney peach

and your team will never ever get one of these

so enjoy our demise, but we will forever have these

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    and your team will never ever get one of these

so enjoy our demise, but we will forever have these
    yeah sure, i'll believe that just like i believe all the other garbage you ran in the off season that ended up wrong

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I guess I could snivel, whine and cry making excuses about the losses are because of players on IR like you did

But I’m a man not a whiney peach
    LOL sure you are a man, that cries about bad calls deciding the outcome of games. but only the ones the benefit the chargers of course, all the others are cool!

you actually called the chargers a pathetic team just a couple weeks ago, heck a couple days ago you tried to act like they are a bad team that can't beat a winning team, a factually incorrect statement.

how foolish can you be arapaho? i want to see how far you can take your idiocy.......

i foresee elway trying to land foles in the of season, only for the broncos to suck all the same in 2019 regardless of who the head coach is.

when the freaking raiders have more fight than your pathetic team, you know there is a serious problem in Denver.

LOL sure you are a man, that cries about bad calls deciding the outcome of games. but only the ones the benefit the chargers of course, all the others are cool!

you actually called the chargers a pathetic team just a couple weeks ago, heck a couple days ago you tried to act like they are a bad team that can't beat a winning team, a factually incorrect statement.

how foolish can you be arapaho? i want to see how far you can take your idiocy.......
    Me crying no... pointing out your crying and hypocrisy
    About two plays costing you the game, yes

A few weeks ago they hadnít beat a good team lmao!!

And still you didnít touch the fact you cried non stop about losing players to ir being the reason your team sucked

I wonder why

Probably becsuse you see the broncos not crying about it

i foresee elway trying to land foles in the of season, only for the broncos to suck all the same in 2019 regardless of who the head coach is.

when the freaking raiders have more fight than your pathetic team, you know there is a serious problem in Denver.

A lack of fight is a coaching weakness

listen basshat, this may be smack section & all but you have absolutely no class at all...it's christmas eve/ christmas in my timezone & you want to try to antagonize anybody you can after a horrible game/season.

i was going to wish you a merry christmas at some point but you sure make it hard to do so but i am a bigger person than that so...merry christmas to you & your family.

Oh & you keep saying about me posting stuff in the off-season...i am dying to know what that hell you are talking about? because i post next to nothing at all, so i will wait for you to show me what it is you refer to...i got all week

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Me crying no... pointing out your crying and hypocrisy
    About two plays costing you the game, yes

A few weeks ago they hadn’t beat a good team lmao!!

And still you didn’t touch the fact you cried non stop about losing players to ir being the reason your team sucked

I wonder why

Probably becsuse you see the broncos not crying about it
    that's because the broncos only have a couple key players on IR vs the chargers who had more than 10?

you lost chris harris and sanders, the chargers lost danny woodhead and keenan allen in the first two weeks of the 2016 season, that was just the beginning. heck this year the chargers have as many key players on ir/pup list than the broncos do and it's a huge improvement from a few years ago.

i never once made an excuse for bad calls by the way, that was all you. i just said the chargers shot themselves in the foot when they had that game wrapped up. not even remotely the same as crying about bad calls and no calls, which happen literally every game and practically every play.

get used to making these soulless threads after losses, your team is gonna be garbage for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    listen basshat, this may be smack section & all but you have absolutely no class at all...it's christmas eve/ christmas in my timezone & you want to try to antagonize anybody you can after a horrible game/season.

i was going to wish you a merry christmas at some point but you sure make it hard to do so but i am a bigger person than that so...merry christmas to you & your family.

Oh & you keep saying about me posting stuff in the off-season...i am dying to know what that hell you are talking about? because i post next to nothing at all, so i will wait for you to show me what it is you refer to...i got all week

i'm literally here because you yourself did the same just two days ago

what's the matter? you can dish up the smack but can't take it?

merry Christmas!

Hey! It's Christmas! Stop picking on these poor Donco fans. You're hurting their feelings. They still think any QB can do what Manning did for them.
    They need a Christmas miracle, or 2, or 3, or 4.........
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Your teeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeam is the pathetic one. You've never won a super bowl, its best if you know your place, or i will just have to put you in your place neut!

Gaze neut gaze!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Thats 3 rings to your zeroe neut lol! You got no jewels neut so simmer it right on down roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE