Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't more backlash directed at Elway. I'm pretty confident, that under similar circumstances, New England fans would be screaming for his head. We'd still love what he did as a QB.
    You get it!

Iím love what he did as a QB and Iím very grateful but that doesnít warrant a free pass for years of consistent bad decisions.

I understand everyone makes mistakes but with Elway the bad grossly out weights the good.

Right now the word around centennial is that VJ will remain as head coach but Musgrave will be dismissed while Gary Kubiak is hired as the new OC.

Now Iíll always support his choice to bring back Gary but I feel we still need a better Coach especially when our current coach is hoping to go back to Cincinnati!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You get it!

Iím love what he did as a QB and Iím very grateful but that doesnít warrant a free pass for years of consistent bad decisions.

I understand everyone makes mistakes but with Elway the bad grossly out weights the good.

Right now the word around centennial is that VJ will remain as head coach but Musgrave will be dismissed while Gary Kubiak is hired as the new OC.

Now Iíll always support his choice to bring back Gary but I feel we still need a better Coach especially when our current coach is hoping to go back to Cincinnati!
    We still need a better head coach I mean

Hey Baph, until your Chargers do ANYTHING relevant in the playoffs you look like a fool.

Fact is, the San Diego/Sacramento/San Bernardino/Los Pollos/Los Angeles/homeless whatever you wanna call them have never had a legend that could hold Elways jock walk through the door of whatever cardboard box they reside in.

Give all of his credit to Manning, sounds legit. The year they finally got over the top Manning was atrocious with one of the worst passer ratings in the league. But yeah, heís the reason Elway has another ring. 😒

I swear, they breed em different out in Cali. Wish that state would shove off into the Pacific!

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Hey Baph, until your Chargers do ANYTHING relevant in the playoffs you look like a fool.

Fact is, the San Diego/Sacramento/San Bernardino/Los Pollos/Los Angeles/homeless whatever you wanna call them have never had a legend that could hold Elways jock walk through the door of whatever cardboard box they reside in.

Give all of his credit to Manning, sounds legit. The year they finally got over the top Manning was atrocious with one of the worst passer ratings in the league. But yeah, heís the reason Elway has another ring. 😒

I swear, they breed em different out in Cali. Wish that state would shove off into the Pacific!
    now, von miller's mom is roasting elway on twitter and sounds like she's been reading my posts

https://twitter.com/RyanKoenigsberg/...31633939193857

you donko fans that are blindly stuck to elway's jock nee a serious wake up call, save me your "opinions" of my team that has talent all over the team. elway is clueless and his days are numbered in Denver but hopefully he's allowed a few more to ruin that franchise some more!

Welcome Back! #85

even elway himself is smart enough to understand the "pedestal" you homers put him on is unfounded and dumb, that and the fact i think he's been humbled quite a bit over the last couple of years.

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...f-6c0012e76a6d

“That’s a reporter’s comment," Elway said. “I’m going to stop you right there. That’s a reporter’s mindset. We look at everything and we have a great deal of respect for Patrick Mahomes. Andy Reid’s a tremendous coach, they’ve done a great job. And with the Chargers and you’ve got (Jon) Gruden in Oakland and they’re going to continue to get better so that’s the scary part.

“We’ve got to get better as a football team. We know we can go in and compete and make it difficult. Because Mahomes and all they have going on in Kansas City is tough, but we’re not going to shy away from that."
    dude is scared out of his mind because he knows every team in the division has a serviceable starting QB......except his.

when are some of you donko homers going to wake up and realize what elway is as a GM? he's done a pretty good job overall but the wheels are starting to come off and a lot of you are oblivious to it.

Welcome Back! #85