Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I think because your coaching staff is pretty unrealistic.
    Fangio and Pagano have worked together in the past and Pagano said that he wants to coach again. If not a HC, maybe he would go for a DC position to get back into the mix. In regards to Taylor, it's a chance to move up at a higher level, working with Kubes assistance. What's unrealistic about that possibility? The very same thing has been mentioned in variations in other threads.

I hate the thought that in another week, once the coaching staff is hired, we hit the worst time of the year. Watching other teams that we don't care about in the playoffs and SB. Then the dog days of the off season until the draft. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    I hate the thought that in another week, once the coaching staff is hired, we hit the worst time of the year. Watching other teams that we don't care about in the playoffs and SB. Then the dog days of the off season until the draft. UGH!
    Be like me, don't watch... Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Be like me, don't watch... Lol.
    Got to watch the SB for the commercials. LOL

Theres a ton of player evaluation in the lead up to the draft. Senior bowl, shrine game, individual workouts, combine, pro days, lots. The boring time it like june

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Theres a ton of player evaluation in the lead up to the draft. Senior bowl, shrine game, individual workouts, combine, pro days, lots. The boring time it like june
    I don't follow the pre draft that closely. No one would ever want my picks anyway....LOL

Those one on one meetings have already happened on the day of their interviews. Fangio's one on one, for example, was dinner with Elway earlier this evening.

Funny to hear the dumb local media ........... while each of the big 3 coaching candidates were being interviewed ............. they JUST SO HAPPENED to be odds on favorite.

C'mon guys ........... and Pritchard just spouts garbage constantly. Wish he wasn't so condescending to Cecil. I like Cecil. I don't mind Pritch when he's on with Orlando -because you can hear respect. But not his partner Cecil

The saving grace of 104.3 right now is Brandon Stokely ........... he's doing a great job - great takes, great sense of humor......... I actually think he's got such a knack for what's going on- he could probably do as good a job in the front office as anyone; yes ... Stokely

Big Al and Darren ............ meh

anyhow ........... I just hope Elway knows who to hire. I hope he knew before he fired VJ honestly and now we're just making sure to go the extra "mile high"
    Last edited by dizzolve; 01-07-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Those one on one meetings have already happened on the day of their interviews. Fangio's one on one, for example, was dinner with Elway earlier this evening.
    That's what I thought too. The article made it sound as if there was going to be a finalist meeting with the top 3. Probably just media trying to create news that doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I think because your coaching staff is pretty unrealistic.
    Remember when we hired Mike McCoy and Bill Musgrave to be co - offensive coordinators?

Why the sarcasm?
    Because your head is in the clouds. Thinking that is a possibility, is foolish.

That is the best scouting opportunity for the seniors, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Remember when we hired Mike McCoy and Bill Musgrave to be co - offensive coordinators?
    The difference being that McCoy and Musgrave were unemployed.

While Pagano may be in play for a coordinator position, we're not bringing all these other coordinators here to be assistants.

It seems to me that its down to Munchak and Fangio.