Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    How is that the main point? Did either of those teams get it right? San Francisco? Heck no. Chicago? Won't know until we see what Fangio does. It's crazy to say what two teams decided is gospel. Bellichick was turned down for multiple head coaching jobs, and fired from another. Were they all right? Ummm, doesn't look that way.
    Chicago, yes -back to the playoffs.

I've already written my very valid concern on him in detail and I'm not repeating myself for your lack of comprehension. Is he your father or uncle, or just your favorite choice that blinds you to any possible downside to this choice? Please.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Can someone explain to me how kliff kingsbury is the new coach of the cardinals? Or is this just an az thing and i shouldnt ask questions?
    Kliff Kingsbury while on offensive staff or as head coach had a hand in the development of Case Keenum, Johnny Manziel, Davis Webb, Patrick Mahomes and Baker Mayfield. You could argue that those QBs would have been good without him, but he was there and he helped them develop. Not knowing who he will get as coordinators makes a thumbs up premature, but if he gets decent coordinators I think it's a brilliant hire by Arizona and the best chance they have to get Rosen to an elite level.