0 0%
  • 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    After all the work OAK put in to get this kid to sign, it would be a MAJOR red flag to me that OAK found out about his desire to commit to football when Murray announced it to the world via social media

It’s like an employee who quits and doesn’t give notice. It reflects poorly on his respect for others.

After he reached a decision, either the kid or his agent or somebody in his camp should’ve told OAK in advance of his tweet heard round the world.

What’s he gonna do when the going gets tough and he’s not starting or benched? Just up and leave and go play baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    After all the work OAK put in to get this kid to sign, it would be a MAJOR red flag to me that OAK found out about his desire to commit to football when Murray announced it to the world via social media

It’s like an employee who quits and doesn’t give notice. It reflects poorly on his respect for others.

After he reached a decision, either the kid or his agent or somebody in his camp should’ve told OAK in advance of his tweet heard round the world.

What’s he gonna do when the going gets tough and he’s not starting or benched? Just up and leave and go play baseball?
    i think he enjoys football more. why risk a baseball career to play college football. they had to figure there was a risk if he balled out. i also don't feel like we know what happened behind the seen

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post

This is a fair point, one that Murray fans are not likely to appreciate.

I really hope Oakland drafts Murray. Can you imagine him getting drafted by one Oakland team and ditching them only to get drafted by another and still never playing a game in Oakland (if they dont play their home games there)

Can you imagine Kyler Murry standing next to Joe Flacco ....

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Can you imagine Kyler Murry standing next to Joe Flacco ....
    It's funny because I'm stinking short 5'6. My buddy is 6'3. I dont realize just how much taller he is until I see a picture of us or if he stands next to someone my height.