• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I don't think we can definitively say he doesn't check #2 and #3.
    I do but obviously time will tell.

Oklahoma didnít ask him to win from the pocket though or read defenses.

A lot of what fans on here are hyped up on isnít his ability to be a pocket passer. Itís his dual threat make plays happen ability. It wouldnít make sense for people to be hyped up on him and then ask him not to do anything they fell in love with at Oklahoma.

It remains to be seen if he can make that style work in the NFL. Others have to an extent with Wilson even winning a ring. But Wilson is also rare where he is a Houdini expert on not taking very mant hits.

Could we get that kind of smarts out of Murray? Perhaps. But not a given.

My point was I donít think he checks the box on reading defenses and being a pocket passer because he wasnít really asked to do that a lot at Oklahoma. So for now he doesnít check those boxes. Even if he has the ability to learn it.

I want Denver to become its offensive powerhouse self again and we're going need it if we want to be able to compete with Mahomes on a consistent basis. Imagine playing second fiddle to the Chiefs the next decade or longer.

Murray is the one guy in this draft that I truly believe can elevate an entire offense and make things happen.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

I want Denver to become its offensive powerhouse self again and we're going need it if we want to be able to compete with Mahomes on a consistent basis. Imagine playing second fiddle to the Chiefs the next decade or longer.

Murray is the one guy in this draft that I truly believe can elevate an entire offense and make things happen.
    There isn't a guy in the draft capable of that... This QB class suuuucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I do but obviously time will tell.

Oklahoma didn’t ask him to win from the pocket though or read defenses.

A lot of what fans on here are hyped up on isn’t his ability to be a pocket passer. It’s his dual threat make plays happen ability. It wouldn’t make sense for people to be hyped up on him and then ask him not to do anything they fell in love with at Oklahoma.

It remains to be seen if he can make that style work in the NFL. Others have to an extent with Wilson even winning a ring. But Wilson is also rare where he is a Houdini expert on not taking very mant hits.

Could we get that kind of smarts out of Murray? Perhaps. But not a given.

My point was I don’t think he checks the box on reading defenses and being a pocket passer because he wasn’t really asked to do that a lot at Oklahoma. So for now he doesn’t check those boxes. Even if he has the ability to learn it.
    I disagree. I've watched a lot of tape on Murray and despite what some are saying, including experts, I've seen him go through progressions. He's most certainly capable of doing so but hasn't yet been asked to do it consistently.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Listening to Evan's and Franklin. Basically in a nut shell , stay away from Murray. He wont last because you cant run in the NFL like College . Franklin questions Murray durability and height being an issue

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Listening to Evan's and Franklin. Basically in a nut shell , stay away from Murray. He wont last because you cant run in the NFL like College . Franklin questions Murray durability and height being an issue
    I don't think it even matters. There is a lot of talk at this point that Murray will go first overall. I don't see us selling the farm to trade up to that position and frankly I don't see Arizona being willing to trade out of it. Rosen might be a better QB than any QB in this draft class. Make a trade for him then draft an o-line to give him a clean pocket (something he never saw in Arizona)

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't think it even matters. There is a lot of talk at this point that Murray will go first overall. I don't see us selling the farm to trade up to that position and frankly I don't see Arizona being willing to trade out of it. Rosen might be a better QB than any QB in this draft class. Make a trade for him then draft an o-line to give him a clean pocket (something he never saw in Arizona)
    I really think i would be ecstatic to trade a 2nd round pick for Rosen and use our first pick on a high profile LT.

Never thought I would say that a year ago when I didnít want Rosen at 5.

One question is could Elway get away with a future 2nd round pick so we can get two impact players this year.

I'd give them Sanders and our 2nd or 2 3rds. I wouldn't give up our 1st that's for sure

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I had Rosen and Mayfield as my two highest rated QBs last season, but at the same time, I said he would struggle in his first season and he has.

That being said, Rosen has all the tools to thrive in this league but he's getting zero help in Arizona. I'd love to see what a coach like Belicheat can do with him. I'm down with Arizona getting Murray.. as long as Raiders don't get anywhere near him, it's all good.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'd give them Sanders and our 2nd or 2 3rds. I wouldn't give up our 1st that's for sure
    He's a first round QB one year removed from being taken in the first, he's also better than anyone we can draft in this season. I would absolutely give our first up for him and then use our second/third round picks on o-line

He's a first round QB one year removed from being taken in the first, he's also better than anyone we can draft in this season. I would absolutely give our first up for him and then use our second/third round picks on o-line
    Iím sure Arizona is going to try to ask for a first round pick for him. But I feel like GMís are going to fight hard to not have to give up a first a year later to get him.

I completely feel like the roster talent is why he struggled but I feel like the struggles are doing to be argument enough to not have to give it up. We will see how bad Arizona wants to get it done to get Murray. I do feel like they are going to want Murray at 1 and still get a high profile defense or Olineman with a second first round pick though.

Iím tempted to agree he is worth 10 except I really feel worried about Elways ability to hit on a lineman second round or later.

That doesn't matter. You do not give up the 10th overall pick for ANYONE that was drafted with the very same pick the previous season Ė unless said person wants out and didn't struggle. Rosen has struggled, which was to be expected, given the lack of help in Arizona and skill sets. He is not going to fetch an early first round pick and that's coming from someone who believes in him.

You're letting your own opinion of Rosen and his talents cloud your judgement right now.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’m sure Arizona is going to try to ask for a first round pick for him. But I feel like GM’s are going to fight hard to not have to give up a first a year later to get him.

I completely feel like the roster talent is why he struggled but I feel like the struggles are doing to be argument enough to not have to give it up. We will see how bad Arizona wants to get it done to get Murray. I do feel like they are going to want Murray at 1 and still get a high profile defense or Olineman with a second first round pick though.

I’m tempted to agree he is worth 10 except I really feel worried about Elways ability to hit on a lineman second round or later.
    No, he has struggled with reading defenses and touch on the ball as well. A lot of passes went sailing.

That being said, he can become dangerously good if put in the right situation. He has all the tools but he will need time.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Stephen A. (who is 6"1') says at the 0:44 mark that after standing next to Kyler, he thinks he's about 5"10' to 5"11'.

According to Brady Quinn, Murray was wearing Timberlands, so he might have appeared taller than he really is.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Stephen A also said haskins is a running Qb lol. He the most prototypical pocket passer in the Draft group . Hes a joke imo.